Chapter 14 [Lemon]

Hatake Nojiko P.O.V.

"Here you go, Nojiko-neesan" Hinata says as she hands me tea. "Thank you, Hinata. How are you doing? Its been a while" I say. "Good, we actually just came back yesterday, from visiting my father" she says. "That's nice" I say, smiling as I lay my chin on my hand. "How is he?" I ask. "Good, getting older but he's good" she says. "How's Hanabi? I haven't seen her in a while" I say. "She's good. Busy, she had to take over my chores of course. But, she's probably getting her own Genin team" Hinata says. "She is? That's good" I say. "Yeah. She's been to the academy a few times already. She's expressed her interest in Natsumi" Hinata says. I smile. "It would be a delight if she'd be Natsumi's team leader, as I was hers." Hinata smiles too. "She said something like that too" I chuckle. "She's sweet" I look at Himawari drawing for a little while before looking at Hinata again. "Naruto still treating you well?" I ask. Hinata smiles again. "Yeah...whenever he's home" she says. "You know, I've been married to a Hokage too, while having a small child, children at some point. If you ever need anything" I say. "We're living just down the street. We adore Hima and Boruto. We'd love to babysit, so you could have some time to yourself, or just for you and Naruto" I say. Hinata smiles gently. "Thank you" she says. I lay my hand on hers. "That's what family is for Hinata" I say smiling. "It's nice to see that Boruto and Natsumi get along better these days huh?" She says, changing the subject. "Yeah" I say, sitting back in the chair. "Obachan!" Himawari stands beside me. "For you!" She says, handing me her drawing. "You made this for me? Thank you Hima-chan" I pull her onto my lap. "Let's see what you made" I say, looking at the drawing.

"You know...we still have a few hours before the kids come home" I look up to see Kakashi leaning against the doorway. I smirk slightly. "What are you suggesting?" Kakashi walks over, lays his hands on my hips, pushing me back softly until he has pinned me against the wall. "How about we have some fun huh?" He whispers, tracing his lips down my jawline. "In what way?" I ask innocently. Kakashi opens my kimono, his fingertips tracing my skin purposely very slowly. "You know what I mean" he breathes slowly. "I do" I say, biting my lower lip before pressing my lips against his. I gasp softly against his lips when his hands start massaging my breasts, teasing my nipples. I softly bite his lower lip in return. I open his belt and trousers as our kiss roughens.  Kakashi pushes it down slightly before grabbing my hips, lifting me and pulling my panties aside. I immediately wrap my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist. Kakashi pushes me against the wall again, as he enters me slowly. I moan softly as I press my face against his neck, listening to his soft moan too. Kakashi purposely moves his hips slowly, pushing in deep with every thrust. "You tease" I moan softly. "You like it" Kakashi moans smirking. But he does start to thrust faster, causing our moans to go faster as well, as I lay my head against the wall behind me. Kakashi stops, takes a few steps toward the couch and lets himself fall on it, causing him to thrust deep. I groan deeply before laying my hands on his shoulders, riding him in my pace, while I keep looking at him, teasing him.

My moans get higher as I'm nearing. Kakashi has my hands pinned above my head against the arm rest, while his other hand holds my hip tightly as he pumps fast, also while he keeps looking me in the eye. "Kakashi" I moan deeply. "I know baby" he groans softly. "You're allowed" He moans before sinking his teeth into my neck. I gasp and arch my back moaning as I cum. A few thrust later, Kakashi groans as he cums too. "Hmm is that how we call it these days? I'm allowed?" I chuckle. Kakashi presses his lips onto mine and kisses me long. "You know you like it" he says teasingly. "I love you" I say before kissing him again. "I love you" he whispers as he stands up and lifts his boxers and trousers. I get up from the couch and fix my panties before closing my kimono. "Tea?" I ask before pressing my lips against his shoulder, right above his Anbu tattoo.  "Please thank you" Kakashi says softly, pressing his lips against my forehead. Humming I start the tea. I make extra as I hear the front door close. "Tadaima!" Kaiyo shouts. "Okaeri" I say, stepping to the doorway of the kitchen. "Tea?" I ask as Kaiyo takes off his forehead protector. "Please" he says. "Kaachan, you're really glowing" Kaiyo says a little surprised as I walk into the living room with the tea. "Gross you just had sex again didn't you?" He ask, pulling a face. "Didn't you know?" Kakashi says, throwing his arm around his sons shoulders. "We're trying for a third, wouldn't you like it to have a baby brother?" He asks jokingly. "Ew no, you're too old to have another kid" Kaiyo says. "Well thanks a lot, little bastard" I say, pretending to be offended. "Kaachan, you're the most beautiful woman in the world, you know that" Kaiyo says, walking over and pressing a kiss against my cheek. "Yeah yeah" I say rolling my eyes. "Don't you worry, your mom and I can't have kids anymore. We were kidding around" Kakashi says. "I know" Kaiyo drops down on the coach. "But really. You're really starting to traumatize me with all your sex" he says. "All our sex? As if we're doing it day and night" I say laughing as both Kakashi and I sit down. "Sometimes it does seems like it" he says. "Wait until you've had sex my boy" Kakashi chuckles as he takes his tea from the table. "Then we'll talk okay?"