Chapter 25 [Lemon]

Hatake Kakashi P.O.V.

Kaiyo doesn't usually storm out when he's angry, hurt or sad. This left us even more surprised when he slammed the front door behind him. I sigh deeply as I frown before looking at Nojiko, who just seems defeated. From all days, he chooses the day she comes home. "Let's get you seated" I say softly as I take her arm. "You, stop crying" I say to Natsumi who's crying on the floor. "We all know you're not innocent in this either" I say as I walk Nojiko to the couch until she sits. "You want a blanket, Anata?" I ask smiling. "Please" Nojiko says and I tuck her in slightly before walking back to Natsumi. She rubs her eyes and still sniffs slightly. "You can't just kick a guy in the nuts Natsumi. Especially you're brother" I say as I crouch down in front of her. "He's done everything for you ever since the day you were born. You can be mad at him al you want, but I won't tolerate this. Especially since his intentions were good" I say. Natsumi looks up at me and even though she frowns angry she stays silent. "So I'm going to discuss this with your mother and you'll learn your punishment later. You understand me?" I ask. "Yes, Otosan" she says obediently. Sighing I stand up. "Go make some tea for your mother" Natsumi quickly makes her way to the kitchen as I sit down next to my wife. "Off of all days they could've fought, they choose this one" I sigh. "You're handling it well, Otosan" Nojiko winks smiling. I smile back. "I don't know. I don't like this at all. They've never fought before" I say. "They're brother and sister, it was bound to happen one day" Nojiko says. I sigh again.

As I lean my hands behind me on the bed, I lay my head in my neck as a moan escapes from my lips. "You really don't have to do this Nojiko" I whisper as I look down on her as her head bobs up and down. Nojiko looks up to me and licks her lips. "I couldn't touch you for so long. Please let me enjoy this" she says. "And even though we still can't go all the way I can sure as hell please my husband" she says laying her hands on my thighs. "Can't let Iruka have all the fun" she says playfully before tracing her tongue up and down the shaft before taking my member back into her mouth and sucking it skillfully. I groan deeply, closing my eyes for a second. "God I love you" I mumble as I lay my hand on the back of head, grabbing her blonde hair tightly. I pant slightly as her fingertips tease my abs and her big blue eyes look up to mine as she sucks skillfully and bobs her head. "Please Nojiko, allow me to.." I can't even finish my sentence as I'm interrupted by a deep moan. I feel my member throbbing and not much later I moan deeply as I cum. Slightly panting I look down at my wife, as she seems surprised as my juice drips down her chin onto her breasts. Nojiko licks her lips and wipes her chin with the back of her hand. "If this is the amount you cum, I wonder why there's so much time between Kaiyo and Natsumi" she chuckles. I glide down off the bed. "Please allow me to pleasure you too" I whisper before kissing her. "No need, really Kakashi" she says as I bring hand between her legs. I smile. "But you're so wet already" I say breathlessly as my finger tips start rubbing her.

Panting Nojiko lies on the floor, her arms spread. "I told you, you wouldn't regret it" I say teasingly as I lick my fingers. "Yeah you did" Nojiko sighs deeply as she sits up. "My wound does hurt now though" she says. I bend forward and kiss my wife. "You're medicine is downstairs" I say. I dress myself and help my wife in a simple Yukata before heading downstairs with her. I just put some tea and her medicine in front of her at the dinner table when I hear the front door open and close again. "Where have you been?" I ask, crossing my arms. "We were worried sick Kaiyo!" Nojiko says. Kaiyo scoffs. "Yeah, now you do" he says. "Excuse me?" I ask as I tilt my head slightly. "Ever since Natsumi was born I've given everything. I always helped you even though I was a kid myself. And still I got the best grades in school and shoot up in ranks after I graduated" he says frustrated. "One time, just one time I can't take her shit because I was once again trying to help you and I'm the one being scolded!" Kaiyo shouts. "Well, if you hadn't ran away, you could've see that you're not the only one that was being scolded" I say calmly. "Natsumi had her turn, and has been punished" I say. "Sweetheart" Nojiko smiles gently as she stands up. "You're my first born, I love you so much" she lays her hand against his cheek. "And because of this I expect a little more of you. I'm sorry about that" she says. Kaiyo blushes. "No need to say sorry Okaasan, I'm happy to do it" he mumbles as he lays his hand on hers. "Nojiko, sit down and take your medicine" I say and wait until she's seated. "It's totally okay to be frustrated every now and then Kaiyo. And we don't mind either but we rather have you talk to us about it than that you fight with your sister" I say. "It's not like I planned it to happen" Kaiyo says stubborn. "You could've broken her arm" I say. "I just held her arm, she just should've stopped struggling" he mumbles. Sighing I look at my wife, who smiles at me, causing me to shake my head.