Chapter 24

Hatake Natsumi P.O.V.

I was surprised when Shino-sensei told me I was in team 15 with Namida and Wasabi. Our fighting styles are completely different, and I don't really have a bond with either one. But I was always a bit of a loner in class so that's not completely strange. I was glad when I learned that Hanabi-sensei would lead our team, because I've known her ever since I was little. Mostly because my mother led her team once. After a small assessment of our skills Hanabi send us home, to meet us today for the team photo. Hanabi is already waiting when I arrive.  "Ohayo Hanabi-sensei" I say when I reach her. I changed my Ninja/work outfit slightly. I'm wearing black shorts with a net pantyhose and my tools on my right leg like everyone else. A black tight t-shirt. I'm also wearing a jeans jacket and my forehead protector a little above my bangs. "Ohayo" she says smiling. "Is the picture going to be taken here?" I ask. "It is. Isn't it nice here by the tree?" She says. "Mmhmm" I say nodding. "Ohayo, Sensei, Natsumi" Wasabi and Namida say as they reach us. "Ohayo girls" Hanabi says in response. Both girls have changed their outfit too. I feel a little bit blend when I see their orange and green clothes. "Ready for the picture?" The photographer walks up to us, but seems to be in a hurry. Namida and Wasabi step to either side of me as Hanabi-sensei behind me. "Everybody say cheese" the photographer says. We all smile brightly for the photo and the photographer is gone just as fast as he appeared. "He is in a hurry, isn't he?" I ask? A little surprised. "You're not the only new team now are you?" Hanabi-sensei says amused.

"I'm surprised you wanted to meet up.." I carefully look up to Inojin. "And why here? We're just classmates right?" I ask.  "I don't want anyone else to know" Inojin scoffs. "It's not like you're the prettiest girl from the class" he says degrading. Before I can answer he grabs my jaw painfully tight and pushes me with my back against the tree. The look in his eyes scare me a little. "But somehow" he says softly as he brings his face closer to mine while squeezing my jaw. Automatically I grab his wrist as he's hurting me. "I can't stay away from you" he whispers in my ear. "You're hurting me" I say softly. Inojin leans his forearm above me against the tree. "Good" he says, looking me straight in the eye. "Why did you call me here?" I ask as I grab his shirt by his chest with my free hand. Inojin smiles slightly before letting go of my jaw, and because of that I let go of his wrist and shirt. "To tell you that you're mine" he says. His fingertips softly touch my cheek. "You don't want me catching you with another guy. I'm not that nice you know" he whispers. "Isn't this something that should be mutually decided?" I ask, not able to prevent my voice from trembling. "Not really. You'll soon learn that I'm the voice of this relationship" he takes my chin between his thumb and index finger.  "You'll get used to it soon enough" he whispers. I close my eyes as I feel his breath against my skin. He crashes his lips onto mine. When I don't immediately kiss back he lays his hand around my throat. So I kiss back. I feel I'm getting goosebumps when I feel his wet tongue play with mine. Inojin ends the kiss with a soft nibble on my lower lip. "Good girl" he whispers against my lips as he takes his hand away from my throat. "Behave now" he says before disappearing.

I purposely stayed a little while longer in the Forrest after Inojin left. I had to process what happened by myself. I'm confused. I liked Inojin, He was never super nice but he was also never mean. I'm not sure what happened. I look up after hearing a small whistle. "Natsu-chan!" I turn and see Kaiyo with his green haired and dark haired friend, both sitting on the back of the park bench with their feet on the seating. "Oniisan" I say as I reach them. "What were you doing over there?" Kaiyo asks as he puts a lollipop in his mouth. "Meeting a friend" I say. "Alone, in the Forrest?" The dark haired asks. "It was just a classmate, Harue-san" I say softly. "What kind of secrets are you hiding Natsumi-chan" the green haired says teasingly. "Nothing, Ginjiro-san" I say politely. Kaiyo looks at me a little more serious than the other two. He takes a bag of candy and offers me one. I take a chewy candy out of the bag. "You okay, Natsumi?" He asks, frowning slightly worried. "I'm fine" I say. "What happened to your face?" He asks. I immediately touch my jaw with my finger tips. "Funny you immediately knew what I was talking about" Kaiyo smiles slightly before looking at his friends who both frown also. "You know you can tell me everything right?" Kaiyo asks softly. I nod. "I'm off to okaasan now" I say, quickly. Kaiyo frowns again but leans back and crosses his arms. "Allright. See you at home then" he says. "Yeah, later" I quickly walk away. After a little while I look back and see the three of them looking at me as they're talking about something.