Chapter 26 [Lemon]

Hatake Kaiyo P.O.V.

I can't help but blush when Mirai is laying this close to me. Especially when I realize I'm getting aroused. The way she's blushing betrays that she noticed. I try t look up and steady my breathing to make it go away. When I feel her cold hands on my lower stomach, my eyes shoot back down. "Mirai" I whisper breathlessly as she opens my pants. "Shh. They'll hear us" she whispers. I gasp as she takes my hardened member in her hand and slowly moves her hand up and down its shaft. I close my eyes and moan softly before looking at her again. She smiles slightly as she keeps looking at me. "You're quite big" she whispers, biting her lower lip. "Is that a good or a bad thing?" I whisper. "It's not necessarily good or bad" she mumbles, looking down, concentrating on her hands that's still pulling me off. Again I moan softly before bringing my hand to her breast, squeezing it softly before gliding my hands down her stomach into her pants and panties. Mirai gasps softly as my fingers find her bud and softly, slowly start rubbing her. She squeezes slightly as she moves her hand up and down, causing me to moan once again. Mirai lays her forehead against my shoulder as a moan escapes her lips. "You like that?" I mumble. "God yes" Mirai mumbles. She gasps once again as I push a finger inside her. "You're so wet" I whisper hoarsely as I softly nibble her hear and she moves her hand faster. I start to move my finger in and out of her in the same rhythm as she's pulling her, causing her soft moans to sync with mine. She grabs my sleeve tightly with her free hand as she softly moans my name. I smirk slightly as I feel her cum by my fingers and close my eyes groaning as I cum as well. "Oh..that's really sticky" Mirai mumbles, causing me to laugh. "Yeah what did you think?!"

Ashamed I support my right arm with my left, as I sit  on the examination table. "Quit staring at me like that" I say as dad leans against the wall while looking at me amused. "Why? It's been a while since I've had to take you here because you got hurt during training" he says. "It's not like you, what happened?" He asks. "Nothing. Just wasn't paying attention" I say. "Not like you either" dad says amused. I scoff when the door slams open. "Really Kaiyo, I thought we were over this phase?" Sakura says. "You know I did this only because I wanted to see you Sakura-nee" I say grinning. "Oh flatter" Sakura says but smiles slightly as she puts the X-ray in the light box. "It's a clean break so I can easily heal it for you. But you gotta wear a sling for a few days to rest your muscles" Sakura says. "Yes ma'am" I say politely. "What happened?" Sakura says as she lays both her hands on my shoulder and I feel the warmth of her healing jutsu. "I was just training with Sogo and Harue, and looked away for a moment. Next thing I knew I fell and was too late with trying to correct my fall" I say. "That's not very like you now is it?" Sakura asks. "That's what I said" Dad says. Sakura looks at dad amused. "Did something happen?" Sakura asks as she looks back at me. "Not really" I say. "You're a very bad liar Kaiyo, but it's okay you don't have to tell me" she says. I blush. "It's embarrassing" I mumble. "It's okay" Sakura chuckles. When she takes away both her hands I automatically move my shoulder which is healed. "What did I just say?" Sakura says as she ties the sling. "Warui" I grin as I lay my arm in the sling obediently.

"You had sex didn't you?" I immediately splurt out my water. "Okaasan!" I say. "Gross" Natsumi mumbles as both mom and dad laugh loudly. "It's the only reason I can think of that would make you distracted like this" she laughs. "I didn't have sex yet" I say, heavily blushing and quickly turn my gaze back to my food. "Oh? But something did happen?" Dad asks. "Stop it, it's embarrassing" I say. "And I really don't want to know" Natsumi says. "Well, I'd rather have you talk to me about sex than be secretive about it. So tell me son" mom says, looking at me curiously. Groaning I look up at the ceiling. "It was just a handjob" I mumble. "Did she give you one, of did you give her one?" Mom asks. "Both. Now please stop it" I say as I feel myself turning more red by the minute. "Isn't that cute Anata?" Mom asks and dad nods grinning before he takes another bite of his food. "Like you never did stuff like that" I say. "Not really. But to our defense, we weren't virgins anymore when we started hooking up" dad says. "You weren't?" Natsumi asks. "No dear" dad says. "That's weird" Natsumi says turning back to her food. "Why? We were well in our twenties when it happened. And both very good looking" mom answers. "Can we please stop talking about this?" I ask. "Yes please" Natsumi adds. "Fine we'll stop" father says but they look at each other amused.  "You're going to help me with the dishes Natsumi. Your brother needs to rest his shoulder and your mother needs to rest, period" dad says. "Fine" Natsumi says. When dad arches an eyebrow she quickly says. "Otosan"  I put my chopsticks neatly on my plate. "It tasted good Okaasan" I say smiling. "Good. I missed cooking" mom says, leaning her chin on her hand.