Prequel

Kai's Pov:

Something is.........wrong with me......

For as long as I remember, I have always felt empty, incomplete, like a part of me is missing......

This hallow feeling has dominated my life, I have never been able to feel anything else. My world has always been cold, dark, silent.

My birth mother was exactly like me when she was a child, but it all changed when she met my father. He brought warmth and color and light into her life. He made her.....complete.

She used to be a yandere. She forced and tortured my father so that she can get his 'love'

For as long as I can remember, she told me that one day I'll meet someone special like she did, someone who would cure me, fix me, save me.....

When I first was born, my mom was super happy, so was my father, but he feared her and felt scared for me. She didn't like any of my sisters since they were like my father, 'emotional people who couldn't understand love'

No one was aware of my situation, except for my birth mom. I was the only cold hearted doll unlike my other two sisters...... who experienced emotions.

My mom killed many people and hid their bodies. Her crimes made many lose their lives and some had their lives ruined and probably died out of hunger and are lying there dead on the cold streets.

My father won a lawsuit and divorced my birth mother after a long war. He remarried again a woman which I have to call 'mom'

My birth mom escaped jail and no one heard of her ever again since that day. My family lived a normal life not knowing I was just another psychopath who felt nothing.

I have spent my whole life waiting for that day.....Dreaming of the moment when I'll meet the person who would complete me, it was the only thing for me to look forward to. It was my only reason to live.

And then one day...................... I found Her.

When I met her, something changed inside of me, my world was filled with color and light, it was like I had opened my eyes for the first time!

I felt warm......I felt complete..... I felt alive. She is my escape from the cold grey empty world I have been trapped in. She is the one I have been waiting for, the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with......

But......someone is trying to take her from me......

They want her

But not in the same way I want her......

They could never appreciate her the way I do..... They doesn't deserve her.

SHE BELONGS TO ME......

I have to stop them..... Even if it means hurting them.

Even if it means........... killing them.

There is nothing I won't do for her....

I won't allow anything to come between us.....

I don't care what I have to do.... I DON'T CARE WHO I HAVE TO KILL......

Nothing else matters

No one else matters

SHE.WILL.BE.MINE

You are probably wondering about who I am?

My name is Huening Kamal Kai, you can call me Kai for short.

🔪🤡🎈

Author POV:

Kai had another weird dream, he always dreamed of talking to someone who looked exactly like him, the difference was, his copy had no facial expressions, it had a dark aura around it.

He knew that it was a copy of him because of it's body figure and he decided to call it X Kai.

He woke up and decided to go and drink some water. He noticed that his parents room lights were on as they were having some discussion. He got closer and tried to hear what they were talking about.

"Why are you looking at this old photo? I thought you wanted to burn it forever!" Kai's mother said. "I forgot to burn it, I'll do it later, anyway I want to tell you about my work in America." Kai's dad said. "What about it?" Kai's mom asked. "My concert was moved to next week. We need to pack our bags now." Kai's father said.

"Now? Are we going to the airport now?" Kai's mom asked and his father nodded his head. "But for how long we will be gone? " Kai's mom asked.

"I am not sure, when I finish releasing the new albums, anyway let's get moving." Kai's father said but his mother held his hand. "But what about Kai? Tomorrow is his first day in high school! Not even any of his sisters are here so that means he will remain alone..... His birthday is soon too!" Kai's mom said. "Tomorrow? Wasn't it supposed to be on August 1st?" Kai's father asked.

"For some reason, school will start tomorrow and not one week from now on." Kai's mother said. "If Kai is anything like his father, there is nothing to worry about. He is old enough to take care of himself, don't you think so?" Kai's father said.

Kai soon got bored with their conversation and returned back to his room quietly.

Tomorrow was not only Kai's first day at school but his parents would not be there.

Kai went back to sleep so that he can get ready for tomorrow.

He didn't know that this was his last day of being an 'emotionless' person.