Chapter 5: First Vitctim

The next day:

Kai was having another nice dream about his Y/N when he turned around and fell of the bed.

Kai held his head strongly and looked at the watch. "Oh shit! I am late!" It was already 7:00 AM.

Kai quickly changed his clothes and reached the school at 7:10 AM.

He had a mental war on whether to stalk Y/N today or not.

"I am running out of time! I have to find a way to get rid of my enemies!" Kai said as he slapped himself lightly. He decided to go around and check some places so that he would be able to kill his rivals quickly and easily. 'I can also use some of the clubs equipment's.....'

While he was walking, he suddenly pumped into someone. He saw a boy who was a bit tall, his hair was dyed to pink.

"I am sorry." The boy said. Kai ignored him and kept on walking until the boy came back and held his hand. "Excuse me...... did you join any club yet?" The boy asked.

Kai gave him a confused look. "I am sorry. My name is Na Jaemin, I am the leader of the drama club. I have been looking for the best members for a long time. Make sure to drop by and take a look." And with that Jaemin left.

'What the hell is wrong with him?'

Kai decided to go to the plaza and check out Y/N again. He went there but got confused, it wasn't Taehyun beside her this time but another boy, it was Jaemin. Kai glared as he tried to get closer and hear what the two were talking about.

Y/N's POV:

I blushed as I looked at the ground and laughed. "You must be kidding me?"

"No, You are the prettiest girl in the school and I thought the role of Rose would fit you perfectly!" Jaemin said. "What about Jack?" I asked. "That's me of course! You can't deny that we are destined to be together." Jaemin said as he suddenly hugged me. I felt nervous and pushed him quickly. "Anyway, make sure you come later so we can talk about it." Jaemin said and left.

Author's POV:

Kai looked at the two and cursed inside his head as he imagined tearing Jaemin into small pieces, how dare he get close to his dear Y/N????

The school day went on normally and Kai kept on stalking Y/N and examining Jaemin, he had a new rival on the list.

The next day:

Kai had another nightmare about losing Y/N. He was sweating a lot as he was crying. Kai drank some water and calmed down. It was still 6:00 AM.

'I can't keep on wasting time.....' Kai sighed. He got up and took out many photos he had of his rivals. Kai glared at all of them as he sticked them on a board.