Chapter 43: The Truth Untold

Late at night:

26 November:

Kai was having a video call with Y/N where the both were joking and having fun together. Their relationship had got better and better over time that Kai forgot about everything bothering him.

"So, how are you feeling today?" Kai asked. "You just saw me five hours ago! I am more than fine. Meeting you was the best thing in my life." Y/N said.

"I am happy that you think this way..." Kai said. "Anyway, let's go on a date tomorrow, I want to visit that new café and try their ice cream!" Y/N said. "Yeah, let's go then after school." Kai said.

"Kai, I will call you back. Someone was calling me for a while and it really annoyed me. I will call you back, just wait, okay?" Y/N said. "Okay, don't be late!" Kai said.

Kai turned around and started to plan what he was going to do with Y/N tomorrow. It was few minutes until Y/N called him back again.

"What took you so long?" Kai asked. Y/N remained silent. "Is everything alright?" Kai asked.

"K-Kai....."

Kai felt very nervous as he noticed that from Y/N's tone, she was scared.

"Is it true you are the murderer in the school?!" Y/N asked as her voice broke down.

"W-What?" Kai asked in shock. He suddenly remembered all what Bimil said, she told him to wait for a week and then everything will be revealed......

Kai's hands were shaking as his heart beat quickly, he felt that he might faint any second now. Y/N founded out the whole truth about him.

"W-Who said that?" kai asked.

 "R-Ryujin!"

'Ryujin? Wasn't it supposed to be Bimil? But was Ryujin in fact.....Bimil all this time? But why?'

"I-Is true? How could you do this?! Why is it you between everyone else??" Y/N cried.

"Y-Y/N! I am really sorry but I will visit your house after an hour to explain everything. I just have to correct someone!" Kai said as he ended the call.

He wore his outfit quickly and went toward the school, he had to face Ryujn and end all what was happening.

'This ends now.....'

Kai reached the school and it started to rain heavily.

All the gates were opened and there was a light inside the building even though it was night.

'So, she wants a fight at night?'

Kai ran around the whole school searching for Ryujin. He had to know why she was doing that, why she did this to him?!

Kai walked to his last destination which was the rooftop. He went up there to see a girl with short wavy hair and glasses.

"Ryujin!" Kai shouted. The girl turned around and there was a knife in her hand. She took of her wig and glasses as she eyed Kai.

Kai took out his knife and the both stood there starring at each other.

"Ryujin....why did you do this? I trusted YOU and YOU trusted ME!" Kai said. Ryujin laughed for a bit.

"Kai....you always knew that you will never win in the end." Ryujin said. "W-What are you talking about? We both hated the boys we killed and this is why you helped me!" Kai said. Ryujin laughed again.

"You really believed all of this bullshit....but guess what? It was all a part of the plan, my plan to end You and YOUR FAMILY. Once and for all....." Ryujin said.

"W-What?"

"I could have just approached you and killed you or tell Y/N from the beginning that you are a stalker but.....I thought befriending you and helping you to expose you at the end.....is more exciting." Ryujin said.

Kai held his knife more strongly as he looked at Ryujin with cold eyes.

"I am the one who made the plan so I come up with the decisions, you want to know why I am doing this, right?" Ryujin asked.

"Ryujin......"

"Where shall I start....it's all your mothers fault! If it wasn't for your mother....none of this would have happened!" Ryujin said. "What ar-" "Let me speak."

"My mother suffered a lot. After your father raised a lawsuit against your mother, he became in a relationship with my mother.

Your mother knew about it and threatened my mom, luckily she didn't know that my mom was pregnant, with me."

"Ryujin.....you are........"

"That's right Kai, I am your half sister. I am the daughter of the woman who had to run away and fake her death because of your psycho birth mother. But what is the best way to make both your mom, birth mom, and father suffer? That's by killing their cute loved baby nigning.

All this time my plan was to kill you in the most horrible way and then make your family suffer before dying too, to avenge my mother. I don't think she will survive against your mother outside there but....she cares about me now." Ryujin said as she started to walk toward Kai.

"I know that you are not like your mother, you don't want to be a murderer but....that doesn't matter now, you can't deny that you were a murderer once....won't say anything now?" Ryujin asked.

Kai was shocked, angry and sad. The girl who helped him all the time was actually his half sister he never knew about and she ended up betraying him.

"R-Ryujin....YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!" Kai said. "That's bad, because I NEED TO DO THIS! My mother never cared about me but....now she does! Anyway, I think it's time." Ryujin said. "Time for what?" kai asked.

"It's time for you to die..."