Epilogue (Bad Ending)

Kai didn't move and only starred at Ryujin. His breathing was getting heavier as his vision started to darken.

Kill

Kill

Kill

Kai heard many whispers and felt that there were two hands around him. He blinked to see X-Kai.

"I told you there is no good ending....."

Kai slowly lost focus as he closed his eyes and opened them again. He was X-Kai, he was going to get what he wants.

'Nothing will stop me......No one will.....I will be yandere until the end.....'

Kai looked at Ryujin and noticed she was glaring at him. "There is no going back now. I have to end my job!" Ryujin said. She ran toward Kai trying to attack him.

Kai didn't move and Ryujin almost stabbed him in his eye if he didn't hold her hand.

Kai twisted Ryujin arm, kicked her in the stomach and punched her strongly on the face. Ryujin fell down. She tried to hold her knife but Kai stepped on her hand to stop her.

It was already late, Kai had lost to his anger and made his choice. He punched Ryujin multiple times as he remembered all what she did.

After a while he got tired and grabbed his knife.

Before he did anything, he looked at Ryujin's face one last time. Her nose and mouth were bleeding as she was..........crying, yet, she said nothing.

"I am really sorry for this but you shouldn't have missed with me."

Kai slowly placed his knife in Ryujin's chest. She cried loudly as she felt a lot of pain, Kai surprisingly felt happy while doing this and all the guilt he felt from before for killing his other rivals, disappeared.

Ryujin held Kai's hand as she tried to say some words.

"I-I.....wanted to......be....imp....ortant to someone.....No...o...ne cared.....unle...ss....they....need...m....e" Ryujin coughed blood as she tried to continue talking.

"I am sorry for you bad life, you know people like us should live the hard way. Don't say no one cared about you, I did, maybe for five minutes." Kai said.

"Y-You......are.....ly....ing!" Ryujin said.

"No, you were the first person to help me....and because of you I realized that being a yandere and killing people was my things. You were my first friend, this is why I had to do this." Kai said. He held Ryujin's hand.