Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'

Kai looked up to see a girl wearing a pink dress with high heels bending down and holding an umbrella. She had bright eyes and a long brown hair, she smiled at Kai.

He only got up and walked away ignoring her. "Wait!" The girl said. She got up and followed Kai trying to cover him from the rain.

"You need to change your clothes too, you might end up catching a cold." The girl said. Kai stopped walking causing her to bump into him. "Stop following me." Kai said and continued walking but the girl held his hand and stopped him.

"We are actually......in the same class." The girl said. "So what? I don't care." Kai said but the girl held strongly to his hand. "I am riding the next bus so take this." She said as she handed Kai her umbrella.

"Make sure to change into warmer clothes." She smiled one last time before entering the bus. Kai looked at the umbrella in his hand and sighed. He saw another boy running and stopped him. "Take this." Kai handed him the umbrella and continued walking under the cold droplets of the rain.

🤡🔪🎈

Y/N sat with her friends at the lunch table as she held the beautiful bag that had a sweater in it. She smiled as she held it strongly.

"Are you really doing it?" Lia asked. "Yes, I'll ask him to meet me at the cherry tree at the end of the school!" Y/N said. "Y/-"

"Y/N!" Renjun suddenly stood up and smashed the table with his hand. "W-What is wrong?" Y/N asked feeling very surprised. Renjun mumbled some curses. "Good luck." He said before leaving.

"We will talk about this in home, don't do anything you will regret later." Jisung said as he stood up and followed Renjun outside. Y/N sighed. "Will you do it?" Lia asked. "Of course I will!" Y/N said.

"Y/N!"

Someone suddenly called Y/N, she turned around to see Yeona. "Who is that?" Lia asked. "Isn't she the new student, you know her??" Ryujin asked.

"It has been a while." Yeona said. "Yeah, I don't really care." Y/N said. "I will see you later on." Yeona said and left. "What's your relationship?" Ryujin asked. "She is that sl*t I told you about." Y/N said. "Your ex best friend?" Lia asked, Y/N nodded her head. "You better tell Taemin quickly before Jisung or Yeona ruin it." Ryujin said.

Kai laughed from afar as he heard all of Y/N's and her friend's conversation. "So that 'amkae' is a nemesis of Y/N?"