Chapter 25: Joker Card

Later at night:

At Kai's house:

Kai lied on his bed as he almost died because of happiness, it was finally tomorrow, the day he finally meets his dear and only Y/N.

Kai imagined the way he will meet Y/N as he thought of all the romantic and happy scenes when his phone suddenly buzzed, he finally received a message from Bimil after two months.

Bimil: It look like you had finally convinced Jisung to let his sister have a boyfriend.

Kai: It was very easy.

Bimil: You should have killed him, just like the others. I give you a plan and you follow it, you know I hate Jisung a lot.

Kai: Well, better luck next time, Bimil.

Bimi: As far as I know, you have no more rivals. You can get Y/N now.

Kai: K, Bye

Bimil: You are not even thanking me?

Kai: Thank you.

Kai turned off his phone and closed his eyes. He was finally meeting Y/N. They will be great friend and then.....more than great friends, then Kai would be fully happy, forever.

Y/N's POV:

I sat down in my room when Jisung suddenly broke in, it was a normal thing. "Y/N! I have something important to tell you!" Jisung said. "You always have something to tell...." I said.

Jisung rolled his eyes and sat down on my bed. "About you dating..." He started. "Don't worry, I don't think I can date anyone right now anyway..." I sighed.

"I thought about it for a while,  you have a right to have a boyfriend, I won't say anything about it." Jisung said. My eyes widened as my jaw dropped. "You are not kidding me, are you?" I asked.

Jisung shook his head. I felt very happy and attacked him with a bear hug. "Don't get too excited! I have a condition!" Jisung said. I pouted as I looked at him. "What is it?"

"You must date Kai." He said. "Kai? That Huening Kai?"

"Yes."

Bimil POV:

I held my cellphone as I sent a message to a contact with the name 'joker card'

???: Did you get rid of the murderer yet?