Epilogue (Sad Ending)

Both Kai and Ryujin didn't move, not even a little. The both were waiting for each other to make a move for the last round to decide who the real winner is.

Few seconds passed and Kai was feeling very very nervous, the most nervous he probably fell in his whole life. He started to run out of patience and started running to attack Ryujin.

He was close to punch Ryujin's face but she quickly held his hand and proceeded choking Kai as she used all her force to push him to the rails of the rooftop.

Kai tried to fight back but Ryujin was too strong the he couldn't even move a little bit and he was already very tired and harmed from their fight. Ryujin quickly twisted his hand making him cry in pain as she placed her knife near his neck.

"Don't move......" Ryujin said coldly.

"R-Ryujin....." Kai managed to say. "I know, I know Kai....." Ryujin said sadly as she fought back her tears. "I should have never done this! But.....it's too late to go back now." Ryujin said.

"Ryujin, please listen to me! You don't have to do this!" Kai said.

Ryujin only looked at him directly as a tear slid down her face.

"Can you ever forgive me?" Ryujin asked.

"I-I......If this is the only way to fix me and moms mistakes.....and if it helps you....I can." Kai said.

"Then please......forgive me for this.....who's death do you want to have?" Ryujin asked. Kai laughed a bit. "Maybe Renjun? He was really great, even though we have no guns...." Kai said.

Ryujin had a small smile as it slowly faded and stabbed Kai in his neck to make a deep cut on it. She clearly noticed how surprised Kai was by the look on his eyes. She noticed that he was trying to say something too.

"D-D-Don't w-w-orry.....I-I F-Forgive you s-sis....." Kai said. He coughed some blood on Ryujin as he felt his soul slowly leaving his body. His body lost warmth and balance making him lean down on the rails as he closed his eyes and his body fell down the rails spilling blood everywhere.

Ryujin took few steps back as she then fell down on her back. She looked at her hands that were shaking in disbelief, she couldn't believe that she had just killed a person who had just said few minutes ago that.....she could call him a friend and a family.

But did she have any choice? It was already too late to stop her plan. Ryujin walked downstairs and toward Kai's body. She bent down and held his hand. Only now she realized what Kai said was right, her mother was using her so that she can get her revenge once and for all.

"Please....forgive me..." Ryujin said.

"Did you....kill him?" A voice said. Ryujin turned around to see Sehun in front of her.

"Yes....I did kill him by my own two hands...." Ryujin said.