Chapter 21: Bloody Mission

"Is that boy a friend of yours?" Sehun asked. Kai laughed a bit as he threw the photo and shot it.

"I don't think so, he is someone I meant to kill for a long time." Kai said. "That's good but no one shoots gun near my precious dog,Vivi! Now go and get ready." Sehun said.

Kai bowed and followed one of the men outside. He was taken to another small room outside the building and entered inside.

He saw many men with tattoos and lost fingers and many scars.

"Is this our leader?"

"Has Sehun finally gone KOKO crazy?"

"Let's not unknowledge him guys...."

Kai walked to the middle and pulled out a knife as he stabbed Renjun's photo in the middle.

"I only have one order, don't kill that man. I will do it myself."

All the men looked at Kai with confused looks. "And what happenes if we kill him?" One fat man who was totally drunk asked. Kai took out his gun and shot at the cap of the man.

"You die." Kai said.

All the men remained silent as they looked at the gone cap. "Who knows the plan here?" Kai asked. One thin man with one eye raised his hand. "Come here and explain it." Kai said.

His presence was different, it was a different person, he was very dangerous.

The man quietly walked to the middle and started explaining the plan they had to Kai.

Kai tried to concentrate but he blinked his eyes multiple times as he held his head strongly.

"Sir, a-are you o-okay?" The man asked. "Yeah, just continue whatever you were saying." Kai said as he crossed his arms. "O-okay...."

It started again, painful headache, his vision started to blacken. Another voices in his head.

'kiLL'

'KILL'

'Kill'

Kai shook his head yet they didn't go away. Suddenly everyone faded and there was only one person left, Kai looked up to see X-Kai.

"It have been a while, friend." X-Kai said. Kai took some steps back as he X-kai walked toward him.

"You stirred things up and now it's all reckless." X-Kai said. "What do you want?" Kai asked furiously. "Me? I want to see you fail, break down, die." X-Kai said.