Chapter 38: Oh Sehun??

"Kim Doyoung?" Kai stood in shock as he saw Doyoung standing in front of him.

"You don't have any scars even thought you were hurt really badly. Is this the girl you talked about?" Doyoung asked as he looked at Y/N.

"H-He is.....an old friend! From my old school...." Kai said as he hit Doyoung on his back.

"Don't mention anything about killing Renjun or the mafia in front of her if you didn't want to follow Renjun...." Kai whispered to Doyoung.

"I see you are on a lovey dovey date, enjoy." Doyoung said.

Kai and Y/N were about to walk when Kai's fear happened, Sehun was in front of them.

"Kai! It has been a while!" Sehun said as he walked over to Kai and hugged him.

"I am right here!" A man said that was beside Sehun. "You idiot! Your nickname is Kai but his real name is Kai!" Sehun said. "Is that so? My name is Kim Jongin, Sehun told me a lot about you including adding you to th-"

Kai held a glass of water and pushed it to Jongin's mouth. "You must be thirsty..." kai laughed awkwardly while Y/N stood in the middle not knowing anything.

"Are those your friends too?" Y/N asked. Sehun looked at Y/N and smiled. "We are his seniors." Sehun said. Kai sighed in relief since Sehun was already aware of the situation.

"Seniors? We didn't even go to hi-" Sehun punched Jongin in his stomach strongly. "How about you eat with us?" Sehun suggested.

"We are f-" "Let's go!" Y/N said. Kai stood there in shock. "I thought you hated crowds..." Kai said. "They are your friends and you haven't seen them in a very long time! Let's go!" Y/N said.

Sehun smiled and the led the two into a big table in one of the VIP rooms. "You must be rich to eat in here..." Y/N said.

"Yes, we are mafia." Jongin said. "What?" Y/N asked. Sehun punched Jongin.

"He meant, they had a company that fights mafia, let's sit down." Kai said.

"Guys, today we are reuniting our bond and friendship!" Sehun said. He already sent everyone a message explaining the current situations so that no one would speak about anything dangerous.

Y/N sat down and looked around. "Are these your seniors too?" Y/N asked. "Y-Yeah..." Kai answered.

Everyone was invited to a meal by the great Oh Sehun but it was a trick, poor Jongin paid for it while the rest enjoyed eating, except for Kai.

He was lost in thinking and felt very very worried. What was Bimil doing there? And what did she have to do with Yeonjun?

"Kai, are you okay?" Y/N asked as she waved her hand in front of him. "Y-Yeah, are you done eating?" kai asked. "I am." Y/N said. Kai smiled and held her hand as he stood up.

"We will get going now, thank you for the meal." Kai said as he bowed. "Oh, Kai! Why are you leaving so early?" Sehun asked. "I am here though?" Jongin said. He was punched again by Sehun.

"It's getting late and it's dangerous outside there. Y/N can't walk away alone, I have to walk her." Kai said. "But you killed freaking 15-" Kai and Sehun glared at Jongin. "You killed boredom, didn't you?" Jongin laughed awkwardly so did Kai. "If that's the case.....Kyungsoo will drive you home." Sehun said.

A short man stood up and held a knife in his hand, Kai held Y/N's hands strongly.

"Do I work for you or what? Don't forget you are younger than me and I won't hesitate to take off your eye, Junmyeon wouldn't mind it too..." Kyungsoo said.

"Wait, you know our principle?" Y/N asked. "H-He is my older brother! Anyway, Johnny will drive you home, right big boy?" Sehun said as he placed his hand around a freaking tall handsome boy.

"It's okay..." Kai said as he tried to get out quickly put Johnny placed his hand around his shoulder. "Let's go fam!" Johnny pulled Y/N and Kai outside and the three rode his car.

Kai rode next to Johnny while Y/N rode in the back.

"So for how long were you friends?" Y/N suddenly asked. "We....um......We have been friends for five years, we met in....Chicago right?" Johnny said. "But I thought Kai was still in China around that time?" Y/N said.

"I was born in Hawaii!" Kai said. "But what does it have to do with Chicago?" Y/N asked. "Exactly?" Johnny added.

"Oh....there is Y/N's house!" Kai pointed and Johnny parked his car.

"Thanks for today, it was really good." Y/N said. "Yes, it was." Kai smiled.

"Call me when you arrive home." Y/N said. "I will, bye!" Y/N started to walk away but suddenly stopped and walked over to Kai.

"I forgot something....." Y/N said. "What is it?" Kai asked. Y/N smiled and got on her tip toes to give Kai a quick peek on his lips. She giggled and then ran back home quickly.

"It's so good to be in love, right?" Johnny said. Kai nodded his head as he covered his red face.

"But this is not the way to my house?" Kai said. "We need to go somewhere else first, Sehun wants to tell you something." Johnny asked.

"He is not going to kill me.....right?" Kai asked. Johnny laughed a bit. "No, he liked you. He wants you to join the gang." Johnny said.

"Wait, j-join? But what if I don't want to join?"