Chapter 30: Plan B

One week later:

All of Kai's other plans failed terribly as Yeonjun was very careful and never left Y/N alone.

He hired also private detectives to start investigations which made things even more hard. Bimil didn't reply on Kai's text and he decided to go with his plan, even though it might fail.

"Y/N how are you today?" Yeonjun asked as he approached Y/N and Kai. "Oh, oppa! I am fine, what about you?" Y/N asked. The two had a normal conversation while Kai stood there like an outcast until the bell rang for classes to start.

"Shall w-" "Y/N, you can go before me. I will go to the bathroom." Kai said. "Okay." Y/N left.

Kai walked quickly toward Yeonjun and held his hand. "You are......Kai as I remember?" Yeonjun said. "I need to telly you something really important." Kai said.

"How important is it?" Yeonjun asked as he looked at his watch and then at the classes. "It's related to the murders...." Kai said.

"Follow me." Yeonjun said as his voice and face became serious. Kai smirked as he followed Yeonjun, all what he had to do now was act.

Yeonjun made sure to lock the door and close all the curtains. He sat down across Kai and looked at him directly. "What are you talking about? What do you know about these cases?" Yeonjun asked.

"Can you lower your voice? She might hear us...." Kai said in a whisper. "I am sorry..." Yeonjun whispered. He gave Kai the look asking for all the answers.

"I got a threat two days ago and a glass almost fell on me while I was walking outside the school....I didn't know what to do..." Kai whispered. "It must have been hard.....can you tell me everything now or...." Yeonjun stopped.

"I'll tell you all the details in somewhere else, it is super dangerous to speak here." Kai said. "Fine, I will come over your house at 8 PM since I have other job to do. Be careful and wait until then." Yeonjun said as he got up and left. Kai smiled as he watched him walk outside.

'This will remark my last victim.....'

🤡🔪🎈

Later at 7:45 PM:

At Kai's house:

Kai waited for Yeonjun to arrive as he prepared everything he needed to make sure that his plan works out well, all what he had to do is wait for Yeonjun to arrive.