Chapter 19: Someone Unexpected?

Renjun's POV:

It was the end of school, everyone was pleased, including me, but one person wasn't, it was Y/N.

I rushed toward her class but saw her nowhere, Kai wasn't there too. "Y/N had left quickly, she is very angry, you know...." Lia said. I thanked her and quickly rushed outside searching for Y/N in every corner.

I went to the gate, club, storage rooms, and almost every where but she wasn't there.

"Did you check the cheery tree?" A girl said. I turned around to see a girl with short dark brown hair that was wavy but looked a bit weird. She wore some really big round glasses. The glasses were dark and I couldn't see her eyes through it yet she  looked a bit familiar.

"And what do you know?" I asked. "I told you my answer, you can decide to accept it or not." The girl told  me and left.

I don't remember seeing her anywhere before even though she looked familiar but a lot of freaks like Kai exist so I had no choice but to listen to her and run toward the cherry tree.

I panted heavily as I stopped for a while to breathe some air. I heard some sobs and looked behind the tree, Y/N was curled up there with the bag in her lap as she cried silently.

"Y/N....." I said as I got closer but Y/N rose her hand to stop me. "I want to stay alone, please leave me alone....." Y/N cried.

"I told you that all of this was wrong in the beginning, you ended up getting hurt.....again." I said. I sighed and sat closer to her. "Why? Why is everyone I know and love suddenly disappear?" Y/N's voice broke down as she started crying. I pulled her into a strong hug as I patted on her back.

"R-Renjun...... please don't go and leave me alone!" Y/N cried. I hugged her more strongly as I whispered sweet nothings in her ears.

"Don't worry......I won't leave you, ever." I said as I wiped Y/N's tears and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Author POV:

Kai stood from afar starring at the two, surprisingly he didn't feel that angry feeling, that one that makes him want to murder a lot of people.

He felt sad, very sad, and stupid. 'Am I enough for her?'

'Did I have to kill them all?'

'Just because.....'

A tear slid down Kai's face as his heart was hurting him a lot. 'Is this even love?'

Another voice attacked Kai's head.

'It is, they needed to die, what do they know about true love anyway?'

"But is this true love....anyway....."