Chapter 35: Cheer Up!

Kai tossed and turned around multiple times as he was having another bad dream about X-Kai. He tried his best not to fear him.

Whenever Kai was about to kill someone, X-Kai appeared, but now his appearance had became more and more common, he also appeared when something big was coming.

What made Kai really scared is that whatever X-Kai says, it happens in real life, X-Kai never lies.

"Well, it looks like you had a really good day, Kai." X-Kai said. "It was, I talked to Y/N as if we were best friends and the cycle of the victims was finally ended." Kai said.

X-Kai only starred at him and laughed. "I didn't except this from you, I thought you were an evil person who liked to kill people and didn't give a shit about the cycle of the victims or what ever it is. I was wrong about you." X-Kai said.

"If you always saw me as an evil person, you are wrong." Kai said confidently. "Did you just forget that you murdered ten boys to be with your 'y/n'? Doesn't that make you evil?? It doesn't matter that you are not killing people anymore, you can't deny that you were a murderer." X-Kai said. "The past stays in the past, people have to let go of it." Kai said.

"Everyone says that....but it doesn't mean it's true. What do you think will happen to Y/N if she founded out the truth about you?" X-Kai asked with a big smile.

Kai didn't hesitate and punched X-Kai on his face, his punch didn't have any affect on X-Kai as he only laughed.

"You always fear the possibility of Y/N finding about what you did, you just can't accept the fact that soon you will lose all the people you care about. You will never win in the end." X-Kai said.

Kai got on top off him and sent him many punches as he was filled with anger. "What makes you think so?" Kai asked.

"Because you are looking at yourself in the mirror."

Kai woke up panting and sweating as he hugged himself. After few minutes, he calmed down and slept again.

🤡🔪🎈

Next day:

Kai arrived at the school and started searching for Y/N everywhere. He noticed her at the west side of the back of the school starring at the sakura tree.

'She must be feeling very lonely, she needs me by her side!'