Chapter 32: Wrongly Accused

The next day:

7:00 AM at the counselor office:

Y/N's POV:

I walked to school normally as usual with Jisung when two security guards suddenly took me to the councilor's office.

I sat down in the middle on the couch where the counselor was using his laptop in front of me on his desk and the headmaster stood on the other side, he looked very very nervous.

I remained calm and silent waiting for what would happen, I was called here for no reason yet none of the two spoke to me when I entered and pointed for me to sit down.

I closed my eyes as I recalled all what happened, it is already a week since I met kai, and to be honest I think I have something for him.....but I am not sure if he feels the same way. I remember feeling empty after Taehyun's disappearance but Kai was slowly filling the void in my heart. I was lonely, but ever since Kai walked into my life, I never felt that way.

It was a while until two men arrived at the office with a woman. One was very old while the others were a man and woman who are middle aged.

All the three had dark hair and the middle-aged man was wearing glasses. The woman wore elegant clothes as they looked very expensive and stylish.

The middle-aged man slammed the door as he entered inside shouting while the woman tried to calm him down.

"IT'S ALL THIS BITCH FAULT! BECAUSE OF HER!" The man shouted as he pointed at me. "E-Excuse me? Bitch?!!!!!" I got angry as I got up.

"I am really sorry for this..." The woman bowed to me and then hit the man. "Honey! You shouldn't act like this!" The woman said.

"YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL, JUST WAIT YOU MURDERER!" The man shouted at me again, I rolled my eyes and sighed as I sat down again.

"This is not a way of speaking to someone! You need to calm down!" The old man scolded the other man. "We can't just blame the girl when she knows nothing about what happened!"

"I am SURE it's all her fault! My son is missing because of her!" The man glared at me again, he was about to punch me any second now.

I tired to calm down so that I won't kick the hell out of his butt.

"Sir....I am sorry but I am not involved in any freaking thing!" I said. "LIAR!" The man pointed at me again.

"I told you to stop acting like children!" The woman shouted again.

"I am not lying." I said. Junmyeon sighed and got up. "Everyone, please calm down." Junmyeon said. "Y/N was just called here and doesn't know a thing so let's explain it to her." He added. He looked at the headmaster waiting for him to speak.

"I don't know how to say it but yesterday at night, Yeonjun disappeared with one of the guards and no one knows where they are now." The headmaster said.

"He is missing now and we are still searching for him. The man in the suit is his father while this woman is his mother, and this is his grandfather." Junmyeon said. 'So the whole family is here, bullshit...'

"Enough talking! My son said that there was a murderer in school, and that is YOU, L/N Y/N!" Mr. Choi pointed at me again. "He tried to help you but here is he missing now! What are you gonna do about that? You murderer!"

"Just shut up! I will speak now." Mrs. Choi said. She sat down beside me and held my hand strongly.

"I know that you are not the real murderer since my son talked about you a lot saying you are the nicest and prettiest girl he ever met but.....we need to ask you some questions so that we can find Yeonjun more quickly." Mrs. Choi said. I nodded my head and she smiled.

"First, did you have any idea that someone was stalking you?"

"N-No, I never seen or noticed that anyone had stalked me from before." I said.

"Alright, do you think Yeonjun had been kidnapped or....." Mrs. Choi struggled in speaking as a tear slid down her face. "Do you think he is dead?"

I held her hand strongly and squeezed it so that I can comfort her. "Don't worry, Yeonjun is really smart and strong so I am sure he is alive....somewhere....." I said as I looked at the ground.

"Okay, last question, what is your relation with Yeonjun?"

"We used to study in middle school together, we did hang out sometimes but we are not that close." I said.

"Good job, I am sure you are innocent and not related to Yeonjun's disappearance." Mrs. Choi said.

"YOU ARE WRONG!" Mr. Choi snapped again. "She is just tricking us all with that innocent face that hides ugly truths untold." He added. I just wanted to punch him hard until he dies but I held it in.

"Do you have any proof?" I asked. "Not yet, BUT I WILL HAVE IT SOON." Mr. Choi said. "YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS SOON...."

"Can't you calm down? You two, what do you think, is Y/N the murderer, or can she be even considered as the murderer?" Yeonjun's grandpa asked.

"Y/N killing people....it's maybe....possible..." The headmaster said as he avoided looking at Mr. Choi directly. "I lost trust in every student after that incident of Bimil..."

"Finally, someone with a mind!" Mr. Choi said. "I am sure you are wrong, Y/N is an honor student as she is loved by every student. She had also suffered a lot by losing her friends so I don't think she is the murderer." Junmyeon said.

Mr. Choi walked toward the window and admired the view.

"Birds are singing...and wind is blowing lightly....just days like this..." He looked at me. "You should be burning in hell now, your future will be hard from now on." He said and then left. "I am very sorry!" Mrs. Choi apologized and left, she was followed by Yeonjun's grandfather.

"I am sorry that you had to hear all of this, I will make sure your innocence is proved so don't worry, you can leave now." Junmyeon said.

I got up feeling sad and left the office.

"And I thought my life would be any better....."