Chapter 41: Bimil's Plan?

"I said WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!" Mr. Choi shouted loudly. Kai smiled as he walked closer to him. "I am just a boy......a boy who killed your son, Choi Yeonjun.....cute, isn't it?" Kai said.

"My...son? You are the one behind his disappearance?" Mr. Choi asked in shock. "You are still asking?" Kai asked as he hid the knife behind him and walked closer.

"You really did think L/N Y/N was the one behind all of this.....you are pathetic." Kai said with a cold tone.

"J-Just who the hell are you?!" Mr. Choi cried. Kai pulled his hair and slammed his head on the table to take out all of his anger that was filled up.

"You already know it, didn't Kim Junmyeon show you the names of all the students, it is all along with their FACES!" Kai said.

"Lee Jeno?"

Kai slammed Mr. Choi's face on the table again.

"B-Bang Christopher something?"

Kai once again, slammed Mr. Choi head.

"You remember me....just say my name."

"H.....H-Huening Kai?"

"That's freaking right!" Kai removed his hand form Mr. Choi's head.

"Y-Your mother was sent to jail because she killed many people back in the 80s! No one knows whether she is alive or not. You are just doing the same thing she did!" Mr. Choi cried.

Kai turned back again and pulled Mr. Choi's hand to place it on the table, it was few seconds until he slammed the knife on Mr. Choi's hand.

Mr. Choi cried loudly as he screamed and tears slid down his face.

"JUST WHAT THE FU*K YOU WANT FROM ME!????" Mr. Choi cried.

"Just who the hell told Yeonjun that there was a murderer stalking Y/N in the school?" Kai asked.

"I WON'T TELL YOU ANYTHING!" Mr. Choi said. Kai pulled the knife further in Mr. Choi's hand making him feel more pain.

"OKAY OKAY! I'LL TALK JUST STOP! IT WAS......BIMIL!" Mr. Choi said.

"That makes sense, but......are you saying the truth?" Kai asked.

"I SWEAR IT'S TRUE! JUST SEE THE MESSAGES I HAVE IN MY PHONE!" Mr. Choi said as he pointed with his other hand on the phone on the desk.

Kai unlocked the phone of the CEO and checked his kakaotalk to see......he was not lying.