Chapter 13: Grey Death

One Week Later:

Kai struggled as he saw Taeyong getting more and more close to Y/N. He couldn't wait for Bimil to afford him the drugs and tried to kill Taeyong multiple times but failed since his guard was very high.

It was the final day for Kai to kill Taeyong, if he failed, then it's all over.

Kai woke up early in the morning after getting another nightmare about X-Kai.

"All what he talks about is me losing Y/N! This shit is unbelievable...." Kai got up and took a quick shower. He changed into his uniform and lied down on his bed thinking about something to do until times pass and then he can go to school and kill Taeyong. He thought of many ways to end Taeyong and hold Y/N in his arms.

His phone buzzed and kicked him out of his dreamland.

Bimil: Ding Dong? Guess what I have?

Kai: It's not fun anymore! Today Is the dead line and you still didn't give me my drug!

Bimil: You are no fun, I am giving it to you today early at the morning, you deal with the rest.

Kai: I actually have a question for you, I have been a bit curious.

Bimil: What is it? You know I know all the dark secrets at school

Kai: Are you a boy or a girl?

Bimil: You are wasting my precious time now.

Kai: Why? I should at least make sure of your gender so that I know you won't take Y/N away from me...Unless you were gay

Bimil: I am a girl and asexual! Happy? Don't text me unless you need help.

"Why is she getting dramatic really quickly? Anyway let's go and end this 'Taeyong' today."

Kai walked outside his home and went toward school. He felt different emotions, they were changing like waves getting high and low.

He felt confident, he was going to kill Taeyong and make sure that Y/N belongs ONLY to him.

But, he felt nervous, what if he failed and lost Y/N to Taeyong.

'Y/N.....If I ever saw you hugging another boy.......If I ever saw you kissing another boy.....If I saw you married to any other boy....I am going to.....'

Kai stopped as he thought for a while, what will he do if this thing actually happened?

Obsession | Yandere Huening KaiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara