Chapter 14: Two New People?

Kai sighed loudly as he finished pulling the two dead bodies to the storage room and placed them inside the incinerator. 'I used a syringe to avoid cleaning up but here we go.....'

Kai mopped the whole ground and changed into his sports uniform. He made sure to get of Taeyong's items and sat down waiting for the incinerator to finish burning everything.

He held Taeyong's phone in his hand and examined it, he had to stop Y/N from waiting for him and make her forget all about him.

Kai: What is the password for Taeyong's phone?

Bimil: Do I have to tell you for real?

Kai: Can't you finish your favor till the end??

Bimil: The work I do isn't easy at all, you have to pay me back.

Kai: We will speak about that later, send me the code now.

Kai received the code and unlocked Taeyong's phone. He scrolled down to the messages and read some of Y/N and Taeyong messages.

Taeyong: Tomorrow is my last day at school

Y/N: No, this is so sad....

Taeyong: We still can meet from time to time, right?

Y/N: Yeah sure, when is your departure time? I'll come and help you!

Taeyong: That's okay, I actually want to tell you something really really important after school. I'll wait for you under that cherry tree.

Y/N: That's nice, I'll make sure I go there on time!

'That's very bad now......'

Y/N POV:

I sat down in class but honestly, I couldn't concentrate on anything. My phone suddenly buzzed and I took it out carefully and hid it under the table pretending to read so that the teacher won't catch me using my phone.

Taeyong: Y/N, I am really sorry but I don't think we can meet later, I have to go.

Y/N: That's okay, we can meet later on.

Taeyong: That's what I meant, let's not meet or talk to each other, ever again. It was nice to meet you.

Y/N: Wait, what do you mean by that?

Y/N: Taeyong?