Chapter 16: Kim Yeona

Y/N'S POV:

I stretched my hands as I lied down on the couch and held the remote controller, it was few seconds until it disappeared from my hand and Jisung took it.

"Yah! Jisung bring it back!" I said. "How many times did I tell you to respect your older brother!" Jisung said. "Mom!" I called loudly.

"Jisung is right, you have to call him 'Oppa' instead of casually saying his name." My mom said as she stayed in the kitchen to cook lunch.

"Let's forget about that and watch some movie, suicide squad?" Jisung said as he turned the movie on. I cuddled closer to him just to steal some of his popcorn and enjoyed the warmth, it was good to have a big brother sometimes, not until they stop you from having a boyfriend.

"What is that?" Jisung asked as he pointed at the necklace I was wearing. It was a blue moon necklace I got as a present for someone I don't know.

"I got it as a present." I said. "From who?" Jisung asked. "Um....I don't know?" I said. "Stop lying! Do you have a boyfriend?" Jisung asked in a very angry tone.

"No! Someone left a box with a note on my desk!" I said furiously. "You have an admire?? Did they annoy you?" Jisung asked as he turned on the big brother mode. "What? No, will you leave me alone?" I asked. "No, you can't get a boyfriend! Then you will forget about me and ignore me.....no one will play video games with me now....." Jisung pouted.

The bell suddenly rang saving me from Jisung. "I'll go and check it." I said. I walked over the door and met a girl standing there, she had long brown hair and bright eyes, she was a bit tall and wore a white dress with high heels, my ex best friend.

"Y/N!" Yeona ran toward me and hugged me strongly. "Um...what are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be in....New York?" I asked. "I came back, I really missed you. Are you still angry about what happened to your crush last time?" Yeona asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "That would be childish if I was still angry." I said. "That's great! I was worried you might not forgive me, it was an accident! Anyway, I'll see next week!" With that, Yeona left.

I sighed and returned back to sit down on the couch. "Who was it?" Jisung asked. "Some salesman, I told him to leave." I said.

🤡🔪🎈

Author POV:

Later after class finished:

All the students were getting ready to leave and packed all their items. "Y/N, can you come here for a while?" Taemin said.

"Okay." Kai glared as he saw Y/N walking toward Taemin. "Can you help me in filling in all those papers? I can't trust anyone but you!" Taemin said. Their shoulders touched and Y/N face was very close to Taemin's face as he showed her the papers.

"I'll return them back tomorrow." Y/N said. She smiled and left; Kai quickly followed her outside.

Jisung's POV:

I went to hang out with my childhood friend, Renjun, who was in last year with me. We have been friends for a long time, this is how I introduced him to Y/N.

"Hey, what's up?" Renjun asked. I high fived him and sat down to listen to the same music he was listening to. I started talking endlessly about the new game when I remembered Y/N's necklace.

"Hyung, do you know that Y/N has an admire?" I asked. "R-Really? Who is it??" Renjun asked me. "I don't know, he left her a blue moon necklace few days ago with a note." I said. Renjun remained silent as he thought for a while.

"I will go somewhere now, I'll see you later." Renjun said as he stood up and left.

Author POV:

Y/N sat down on one of the tables in the cafeteria and filled in the papers Taemin gave her. Kai smiled as he admired her from afar.

Renjun walked quickly and noticed Kai, he walked over to him. "Hey....Kamal something, can I talk to you for a while?" Renjun said more with a tone of a demand than a question. "Yeah......sure..." Kai said. 'Calm down, no need to lose some shit over this stupid boy.....'

Kai followed Renjun into an empty hallway. "What is it?" Kai asked.

Renjun turned around as he had a deadly look on his face and punched Kai strongly.

Kai held his nose and blood started falling. "You son of...." Renjun got on top of Kai and started punching him multiple times on his face. "You are the one.....behind all these deaths and the one stalking Y/N all along....." Renjun said.

Kai held one of his hands and pushed him strongly. Renjun was short while Kai was a giant so it was very easy to him. "You are so smart." Kai said as he wiped the blood off his nose and smiled.

"Well, I noticed that, Y/N didn't. I won't be nice, I can tell her everything right away if you didn't stop." Renjun said.

"I don't know, I don't think I can stop?" Kai said as he crossed his hands. "You.....then get ready to rot in prison!" Renjun said. "Let's rot in there together, mafia boy." Kai said. Renjun stopped walking and turned around to face Kai with a very cold stare. "Ho-"

"I know many things as you do, she will hate me for being a psycho stalker killing her friends but she will hate you more, the boy she once be friended, was actually a mafia member who killed many people." Kai said, he enjoyed the look of fear and nervousness on Renjun's face, it reminded him of Taehyun, and then Jaehyun, Soobin, Jaemin, Beomgyu, Taeyong...... and that's when he felt uncomfortable as guilt filled him.

"Anyway, let's do a truce for the main time, maybe will talk about it more another day." Kai said and left Renjun all alone confused.