Chapter 37: It's Official!

Y/N was about confess but stopped when Kai smiled at her, all of the words she practiced to say all over and over again were melted away at the sight of his smile.

"Is there anything wrong? Are you feeling ill? Didn't you like the movie??" Kai asked as he got worried when he saw the tears forming in Y/N's eyes. "I....."

Y/N cubed Kai's checks and pulled him for a deep kiss. Kai's heart started beating insanely as he almost died.

He did imagine himself kissing Y/N many times but never imagined she would kiss him first, especially on their first kiss.

Even though Kai's hands were shaking and his checks were red, he carefully pulled Y/N closer to him and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

After a while the both broke the kiss and remained silent, it got awkward really quick.

"I love you, Huening Kamal Kai." Y/N said. Kai smiled as he cubed Y/N's checks.

"Actually, I have been practicing what to say to you every night, sweetly in every language, but it looks like you took the words out of my mouth." Kai said. Y/N blushed as she moved her hair behind her ear.

Kai felt that his heart has turned white, his checks had turned red, his eyes turned colorful as his sky changed to that romantic yellow sunset color as this moment finally came, Y/N was finally his.

The both cuddled for a bit but obviously were uncomfortable with it until the movie ended and they walked outside.

"How about we eat dinner in that new restaurant?" Kai suggested. "But I need to go to the bathroom really quickly, I won't be late." Y/N said. "Don't keep me waiting!" Kai said with a playful tone. "You remind me a lot of Taehyun when you say that..." Y/N said. There was a short pause and then Y/N handed Kai her bag and walked away.

Kai looked around while waiting for Y/N and saw a stand that was selling couple things, Kai walked there and examined things.

"Oh....you want something? There are many friendship bracelets if you want!" The lady said. Kai looked around and noticed some cute rings, they weren't expensive, but cute.

"Can I get this couple ring?" Kai asked. "Oh, for you and your girlfriend?" The lady said as she took out the rings and handed them for Kai. "Y-yes..." Kai laughed shyly as he handed the lady the money.

"Do you know what does these rings represent? They represent truth and loyalty, your girl must have fallen for your personality because of your choice of rings." The lady said. Kai thanked her and left to wait for Y/N.

Kai's POV:

I stood there waiting for Y/N and at the same time many thoughts started to hunt me, this lady had made me realize something......X-kai was right.......

Even if I tried to change myself for Y/N, even if I am finally dating her......she wouldn't stay with me if she knew who I really am.

I am psychopath......

I am murderer......

I am a monster.........just like my mother......

"Is my destiny to be sad forever? To never be truly happy with Y/N??" kai sighed.

"Yes." A familiar voice said.

Kai turned around to see the same girl with glasses and short wavy hair that was with Yeona and got confused.

"Who are you?" kai asked as he eyes the girl and sent her glares.

"You say the same things always, this is what you said when we first met." The girl said. "Funny, isn't it?" She added as she laughed.

"No, it isn't...." Kai said coldly. "You will find the truth and discover everything soon, just.....wait and enjoy your time." The girl said and walked away.

'Do I know you? Who did I....' kai thought for a while about what the girl said.

"Bimil........was it her?" Kai was lost in thinking until Y/N came and hugged him from behind.

"Oppa, I am back, did you wait for a long time?" Y/N asked but Kai didn't reply. "Kai, are you okay?" Y/N asked as she cubed his checks.

"Y-Yes! I am just hungry, let's go to the restaurant now!" Kai said as he held Y/N's hand and walked away.

🤡🔪🎈

Y/N and Kai thought about many places to go and after long time chatting, they decided to go to an Indian restaurant since they both liked spicy food and wanted to have a competition on who is going to endure it more.

"I beat Jisung and all of his friends in this!" Y/N said as she confidently opened the door of the restaurant and entered with Kai.

"Do you know what did they use to call me in China?" Kai asked. "What?" Y/N said as she waited for Kai to answer.

"香料龙" Kai said. Y/N hit his shoulder as she pouted. "You know I don't speak Chinese!" Y/N sighed as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Omo....you are so cute..." kai said as he cubed Y/N's checks. "Come on, what did they call you?" Y/N asked. "Spice dragon." Kai said. Y/N laughed. "You find it funny?" kai asked. "I find it corny....I am sorry..." Y/N said as she almost cried because of laughing.

"Wait and see, I will beat you....." kai said. He walked forward until he suddenly bumped into someone that was around his same height.

"Won't you lo- Kai?"

Y/N over to Kai and held his hand. "Do you know him?" Y/N asked as she looked at the man in front of her.

"It have been a while..."

-Who do you think is the man Kai bumped into?