Chapter 40: Sehun~ah Mission

Y/N was having a flashback of her and Taehyun as she was sleeping peacefully at night, it was a moment she remembered until today and hoped to return back to it to fix everything up.

Y/N ran quickly as Taehyun asked her to meet him, she was bit late and knew that Taehyun would scold her for that.

"You are late! You always keep me waiting!" Taehyun nagged. "I am sorry!" Y/N apologized as she smiled.

"So, what did you want to speak about?" Y/N asked. "I thought of going to a cinema.....today.....together......after school, but don't get the wrong sort of idea!" Taehyun said.

"Fine,fine! I will come here after school and then we can leave together." Y/N said. "Don't keep me waiting!" Taehyun said. Y/N smiled one last time before leaving.

Y/N opened her eyes widely as she was sweating a lot. She noticed that it was still 2 AM but.....she didn't want to sleep again, she didn't want to have that dream again. She didn't want to feel sad by remembering her best friend, Taehyun, who was lost and probably......dead.

The only person who made her feel better and helped her getting over her loss was Kai. Every time she thought about him, her heart started beating quickly.

She was too happy that she finally dated him, even though they had just met. 'Was it love at first sigh?'

Suddenly, the threats Mr. Choi sent her hit her head and she felt upset again. "Maybe talking about it with Kai might help me....."

Y/N got up and decided to drink a cup of water. As she walked inside the kitchen, she noticed Jisung stealing some snacks while walking on his tip toes. She turned on the lights as she smiled.

"I caught you! Are you still playing video games until now?" Y/N asked. Jisung placed the snacks aside and crossed his hands. "I am, so what? Don't forget that I am the one who introduced you to Kai." Jisung said.

"Ryujin could have introduced me to him too!" Y/N said. "Yeah, after she dates him? Everyone have a crush on him....did you make him yours yet?" Jisung asked.

"Yes, we are officially dating, and this is the last time I see you stealing any of my snacks!" Y/N said. She returned back to her room and slept again.

🤡🔪🎈