Chapter 24: Comforting Jisung

Two months later:

Y/N got over the loss of all her previous friends with the help of her brother and female friends.

Kai didn't face any rival after that nor did he contact Bimil. He made sure to get close to Jisung so that he would trust him and allow him to date Y/N. He didn't want to kill Jisung, it would make things worse for everyone at the end.

Kai though it was finally the right moment to comfort Jisung about Y/N dating anyone, Kai asked Jisung to meet him at the back of school where no one was there.

"So, what is the important thing you wanted to speak about?" Jisung asked. "Well.....I didn't say anything from before because the situation was complicated  but today, I am here to comfort you about Y/N, you have to allow her to date." Kai said.

Jisung got shocked as he almost fell down. "W-What?! No, no! No way I am allowing this to happen!" Jisung said as he crossed his arms.

Kai took a deep breath, his mission starts now, if he made many mistakes, then everything was over for him.

"What if Y/N wants a one?" Kai asked. "What?" "What if Y/N wants a boyfriend and you are not allowing her? This will only make her sad....She needs someone to love." Kai said.

Jisung thought for a while. "You have a point but.....my answer it still no!" Jisung said. "Why?" Kai asked. "If Y/N ever got a boyfriend, she will never give me attention anymore....I don't want her to forget about me!" Jisung said with a sad tone as he stared at the ground. "She always takes care of me! She will never be on my side is she gets a one.....You just don't understand."

"Are you kidding me? Of course, she will take care of you!" Kai said as he placed his hands on top of Jisung's shoulders. "How do you know that?" Jisung asked. "Is it logical, for Y/N, to forget about her brother? The boy she lived with for almost 18 years? You used to play all together with her and Taehyun since you were children, you told me that yourself! I don't think Y/N is that crazy to forget about her brother...." Kai said.

"I guess you have a point....." Jisung said. "But my answer is still no!" Jisung removed Kai hands as he looked very serious which was rare. "I know what I am doing is right, it's for the best!" Jisung said.

"Jisung! You need to re-think of what you are doing! Do you think Y/N is happy because you are being overprotective of her???" Kai said. Jisung got a bit angry. "What? No one tells me what to do or not and how to treat my sister, I know I am doing the right thing!" Jisung said.

"Well, let's see.....what if YOU got a girlfriend?" kai asked as he smirked and looked directly at Jisung who was caught of guard because of Kai's question.

"Would you ever forget about your sister and not care just because you met another girl?" Kai asked. "O-Of course not!" Jisung said. "Then why the hell do you think Y/N would ever forget about you? As you said she is smart enough to stay away from bad boys!" Kai said. "Well, I don't know...." Jisung said.

"Trust me, I have two sisters, an older and a younger one, they never struggled with any boy since they are as smart as Y/N." Kai said. "You have a point...." Jisung said.

"Anyway, I am getting tired of all this conversation, did I.....convince you?" Kai asked.

Jisung took a deep breath and sighed. "It looks like you had convinced me...." Jisung said as he avoided Kai's eye contact.

"I am sure that Y/N won't forget about me if she gets a one, she is smarter than me and probably would end up breaking the hearts of the other boys instead of them doing it." Jisung said. "I am happy that you think that way now." Kai said.

"Since we are talking about this, Kai...." Jisung started. Kai looked at him. "What?" Kai asked. 'Just say it already.....'

"Kai, you should date Y/N." Jisung said. "M-Me? I am not sure I am good enough for her...." Kai blushed as he looked at the ground. "No! You are the best man I ever knew! Well, after Renjun hyung to be honest but, you need to do it! You must be her boyfriend!" Jisung said.

Kai smiled as he rose his head and placed a hand on Jisung's shoulder as he squeezed it reassuringly. "He....don't worry about that, I will make sure everything goes alright." Kai said.

Jisung smiled and thanked Kai one last time before leaving.

'I finally did it.....I am finally meeting my Y/N.......'

.

.

.

.

.

Ay....I guess you are getting bored since Y/N and Kai didn't speak together at all? Don't worry, they will meet together soon in chapter 26 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧