Chapter 39: The Gang??

Johnny stopped his car in front of a huge expensive building. Kai got off the car and his dropped. "I don't remember that this was your center...." Kai said.

Johnny laughed as he tossed the keys to one of the guards. "Sehun became the biggest mafia man in whole Korea because of your help last time. Let's go in now." Johnny said.

Kai followed him inside, the both entered inside the elevator and it took them seven minutes to reach the 30th floor.

"This building is really huge..." Kai said. "It is." Johnny got outside and walked to the last room that had a big door. He opened it to display a very big fancy room. Sehun was there with his two dogs.

"Oh, Kai!" Sehun said as he stood up and hugged Kai. Johnny smiled and sat down on one of the couches.

"Did you want to speak to me?" Kai asked. "Have a seat first, you are still young for alcohol so drink water instead, this is what Junmyeon used to tell me. I see that he became a good person." Sehun said.

Kai sat down and took the glass of water from secretary and drank it. "I want you to join my gang." Sehun said. Kai choked as he covered his mouth.

"I-I am sorry.....but I am more happy with my current statue." Kai said "You are turning off my offer? I can give you dozens of money and you would just get a fancy apartment in just two days?" Sehun said.

"I am sorry, but I already promised myself to be a better person, for Y/N." Kai said. "You remind me of Junmyeon but enough of him. I have one last mission for you, it's as if I am asking a favor from a friend." Sehun said.

"I will hear it first, then I will decide whether to do it or not." Kai said. "Even though I never wanted a one....you are just like a younger brother to me, let me tell you something, be careful from Bimil." Sehun said.

Kai got more interested. "Why?" He asked.

"She typically means no good for you, she was helping you so that in the end you end up getting caught and lose. I don't know why but be careful." Sehun said.

"Thank you, anyway what did you want?" kai asked. "Back to our topic, kill this man." Sehun pushed a photo on the table toward Kai.

He picked it up and a smiled was drawn on his face. "The Choi company CEO?"

"You are smart, it's a shame you can't join me..." Sehun said. "I wanted to put an end to him soon anyway, he would be my last victim ever." Kai said.

"There will be another reason for you to kill him anyway, you will find it soon." Sehun said and Kai got confused.

"What d-" "Have a nice day." Sehun stood up and left. Kai tilted his head and then left and return back home as he smiled remembering all what happened with Y/N.