Chapter 10: The Runner

Y/N's POV:

I ran away as quick as possible and didn't look in front of me. I suddenly fell down as I pumped into someone.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up to see a boy with a big smile and handsome futures, he was the best runner among all the students in the school and every girl crush.

I blushed as I took his hand. "I....."

"L/N Y/N? It has been a while!" Beomgyu said. "Do you know me?" I asked. "You played in the girls volleyball team last year and won the golden medal! I sat there in the crowd cheering you up!" Beomgyu said. I blushed as I looked at the ground and thanked him.

"Why are you crying? Did anything happen??" Beomgyu asked. For a while, all of what I feared came back and I cried again.

Author POV:

Kai starred blankly at the two as he cursed beneath his breath. It was Kai who was supposed to be there, he should have been the one to hold her and hug her strongly, not him!

Kai walked away and waited for Bimil's call.

"Do you need any help?" Bimil asked. "You told me I still have many rivals and you know who they are....." Kai said. Bimil laughed for a while. "But I can't just help you, can I? You need to do me the favor I asked last time, after that, I'll help you." Bimil said.

"Forget about it then, I'll do it myself!" Kai said. "But I can send you to jail in few seconds, you have to do what you promised to..." Bimil said.

Kai cursed as the call ended. 'I won't give up that easily.....'

🔪🤡🎈

Later at night:

Kai wore a black mask and a black jacket with gloves, he was too angry since he had to follow what Bimil said but what else can he do?

He had a mission to deliver something to some mafia guys, there were only two conditions, 1- The box must not be opened until it is delivered to the mafia 2- Kai must not get caught, EVER.

Kai waited in front of an old ramyun shop with two boxes, when of them was small and light while the other was a bit heavy. Kai was given a sign, if a member preformed it, then they can take the boxes.