Epilogue (Good Ending)

Kai starred at Ryujin as she glared at him. "It's time for all this to end!" Ryujin said.

She ran toward kai to attack him and he kept on dodging all of her attacks.

"Why won't you attack me! You think I will believe all shit that you are saying??" Ryujin asked.

She was about to stab Kai in his eye when he held her hand and kicked her leg so that she would trip and fall.

She was about to hold her knife when Kai kicked it away. "You will never win in the end!" Ryujin said.

Kai couldn't hold himself this time and slapped Ryujin across her face. "Wake up, will you?" kai shouted.

A tear slid down Ryujin's face. "J-Just do it already and kill me!" Ryujin said as she looked at the knife in kai's hand.

"No...." kai threw his knife away. He took out all the knives he had and threw them away, including Ryujin's knives.

He got up and extended his hand to Ryujin to help her stand up.

"W-Why? Why are you doing this?? Kai! You know I promised mom and I can't go back..." Ryujin said as she pushed Kai's hand away. Kai rolled his eyes and extended his hand again.

"I understand this, Ryujin. Your mother is using it and you know it. You can chose, either to kill me or.....break your promise with your mom and stop all of this." Kai said.

Ryujin started to cry more after hearing kai's words, they hit her deep. Kai felt very sad for her.

He never felt emotions but had a parents and sisters who loved him. Unlike him, Ryujin  had emotions but no one ever cared about her or stood by her side.

"I just wanted to be important for someone.....even if it was once in my life..........No one ever cared!" Ryujin cried.

Kai sighed and held her hand to pull her up. "Ryujin.......You helped me to eliminate all of my rivals, and I did you missions. You were my first friend ever. You are also.....my half-sister I didn't know about. You are important to me." Kai said.

Ryujin started crying as she realized all what she did was wrong.

"I am sorry Kai! I am sorry for ruining your life with Y/N! I already knew that she was using me but....I thought it was too late......" Ryujin said.

Kai hugged her so that he can comfort her and make her feel less guilty. "Don't worry, when I sort things out, I'll speak to....our father." Kai said. "That's okay. I will manage things by myself so don't tell your family a thing about it but.........I will talk to Y/N! I will tell her all of this was a prank!" Ryujin said.

"No, you did nothing wrong. You only tried to avenge your family. My family did wrong after all." Kai said.