Chapter 36: Their First Date?

At the end of school:

Y/N and Kai were talking a walk around the school before leaving. The both talked and laughed together when Y/N suddenly stopped and looked at Kai.

"K-Kai....I need to tell you something...." Y/N said. Kai swallowed his saliva nervously as he felt scared. "W-What is it?" kai asked.

Y/N held her head as she tried to find the right words to say. "Actually....I....I.....Are you free tonight?" Y/N asked. "Yes, why?"

"Did you forget about it already? You promised to take me to see a movie!" Y/N whined. "Oh! You want to see it today, let me check if the movie is there..." Kai said. He took out his phone to buy two tickets.

He checked his phone but then pouted. "The movie I want is not there..." kai said cutely as he looked at the ground.

"Oh...it's okay, we can watch it another day!" Y/N said. "No, they don't show it, it's old." Kai said.

"O-Old? I thought it was new...." Y/N mumbled. "Did you say anything?" Kai asked. "N-No! What will we watch then?" Y/N asked.

"Let me see...." Kai checked his phone again. "Choose a number, from one to four." Kai suddenly said.

"Um...one?" Y/N said as she raised a finger. "Let's watch Mulan then. It starts at 8:00 PM so I am picking you up at 7:30 PM." Kai said.

"Okay, I will see you later!" Y/N said as she tried to calm down her heart beats.

"You are not....leaving?" Kai asked. "No, Jisung wants my help, you can go first!" Y/N said. Kai smiled and left.

Y/N's POV:

I let out a deep sigh when Kai's figure left and fell down on my knees.

"What was that? I thought you were going to confess to him!" Jisung said as he walked from behind the tree. "It's! It's more romantic to confess at the cinema, don't you think so?" Y/N said.

"Ya.......You just felt scared!" Jisung said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Just make sure you confess to him tonight, or else you might lose him....don't lose a boy as great as him, okay?" Jisung said. "I won't!" I said.

I started walking more quickly so that I can go back home and choose what outfit to wear and get ready.

I was at the gates when someone suddenly called me, I turned around to see Yeona. She smiled as she walked toward me.

"It have been a while." Yeona said. "Yeah, I need to go now...." I said and walked away but she held my hand.

"HueningKai."

I turned around and glared at Yeona. "What about him?" I asked. "Do you have a crush on him?" Yeona asked. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my hands. "I do, why? Will you go and flirt with him like the other boys?" I asked.