Chapter 7: New Plan

Kai slowly and secretly followed Y/N and Jaehyun to the cooking club. He hid behind the door and looked at the two.

Y/N was lost in thinking about Taehyun while Jaehyun made something delicious for her to eat.

Jaehyun placed the plate in front of Y/N and smiled. "Try some." Jaehyun said. Y/N started eating and got shocked. "This is really amazing! I think the way to a girl's heart is through food too...." Y/N laughed as she forgot all about her problems for few minutes.

Kai got further away as it was painful for him to see Y/N talking to someone other than him. A tear slid down his face as he walked toward the biggest tree at the back of the school, the Sakura tree, there is a myth saying that if you confess to your first love under that tree, your love will last forever.

Kai checked his phone as he received a new message from Bimil.

'I have a plan for you, go to the rooftop and check the first bench, you will see a note containing everything'

Kai had no other choice and rushed toward the rooftop. He got there and saw a small black note there. He read about the plan and got shocked, it was very convenient but involved another rival, a boy called Soobin. 'I think I heard this name somewhere......'

Kai checked the photo Bimil sent him and walked around trying to look for Soobin. 'I have to figure out his whole dark secret to proceed with the plan.....'

Kai stopped when he saw Soobin with one of the last year students. "Hyung, please meet me in the rooftop later on, I need to tell you something important." Soobin said. His friend nodded his head and left.

Kai's heart suddenly started beating quickly, he turned around to see Y/N behind him. He quickly hid and stalked her from afar.

"Choi Soobin!" Y/N said cheerfully as she ran toward the boy and hugged him. 'Why are all the boys close to her but not me!'

"Oh, Y/N!" Soobin smiled as he blushed. The two talked for a while until the bell rang and everyone returned to their classes. Kai waited for the break time to arrive to hear 'what important thing' Soobin had to tell his friend.

🔪🤡🎈

At lunch break:

Kai quickly followed Soobin secretly to the rooftop and waited for Soobin's friend to arrive so that he can hear their conversation.

"What did you want to tell me?" "As you see..... The dancing school and I really want to be a k-pop idol...." Soobin said. "Is this why you are working in a night club? You know it will harm your reputation and the bullies will take it as a good chance."

Obsession | Yandere Huening Kaiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें