Chapter 15: Y/N's New Crush??

"His name is very alluring all alone, do you except him to be very sexy?" Y/N asked as she giggled. "Yah Y/N! You can't date anyone yet! You can never date anyone, specially a teacher!" Jisung said. "Come on! You always said this nonsense since we were kids! That is why I never dated anyone!" Y/N said as she started walking more quickly.

"And you will never date anyone! I know how boys are like! Y/N.....Wait!" Jisung said as he tried to catch up with Y/N.

'Is that the other rival Bimil talked about? It will be so hard since he is her brother.....' Kai sighed. He followed Y/N and hid behind the bushes secretly when Y/N arrived at school and went to talk to Ryujin and Lia.

"Y/N! Is that your hot brother you always talk about??" Ryujin said out loud causing Jisung to blush. "I am not sure if he is hot or ugly, the choice is yours!" Y/N said. "Yah!" Jisung cried.

"Y/N looks like a granny while you are all young, are you sure you are actually related to each other?" Lia joked and Y/N tried to hit her. The group and almost every student there stopped talking when a tall man with very very very handsome features walked in.

He had a dark hair with dark eyes, his skin was very bright and you could even sense his muscles through his expensive looking clothes.

The man seemed a bit lost and walked over to Y/N and her friends. "Excuse me but......where is class 2-4?" The man asked. "She is a student of that class." Lia said as she pointed at Y/N.

"Is that so? Can you show me around? I am your new teacher, Lee Taemin." Taemin said as he took off his glasses. Y/N blushed as she looked at the ground.

'This is not good.....'

"Y/N you can go, Jisung, will you come with me?" Lia pulled Jisung away and gave Y/N a thumbs up.

"Um..... let me show you around, the clubs?" Y/N asked. Taemin smiled. "Yeah, let's go." Taemin said. Y/N walked beside Taemin as she showed him around, she showed him through the plaza first and then went to the teachers room and then to the clubs.

"The drama club was well beloved but...." Y/N stopped as she remembered what happened to Jaemin and fought back the tears. Taemin held a mask and wore it.

"veux-tu aller danser, ma jolie dame?" Taemin turned around making Y/N laugh. "What did that mean?" Y/N asked. "I really like Romeo and Juliet, I learnt a bit of French words from it." Taemin said. "But are you going to tell me what it meant?" Y/N asked playfully as she crossed her hands.

Taemin smirked as he held Y/N's hand and turned her around, he held her back as few centimetres were between them. "You are really pretty, I asked if you wanted to dance with me someday. I will go and prepare some files, I will see you later on, Y/N." Taemin smiled before leaving.

Y/N fell on her knees when his figure disappeared and held her checks strongly as she felt that they were burning red. "W-why is my heart beating very quickly?"