Chapter 33: First tragedy released

At another place around 7 AM:

Since there was an hour and half remaining until the classes start, Kai decided to go the old school building and check on 'the ghost' X-Kai talked about.

It was hard to find it at the beginning but he managed somehow.

'The rumors say she is at the girl's bathroom....'

Kai entered the abounded building where half of it was almost collapsed and walked toward the old girl's bathroom, the place where his mother's first victim was killed.

He walked inside and looked around, he could only hear his footsteps and breathing instead.

'What the hell? He said she was supposed to be here today so that I can talk to her......'

He lied down with his back against the wall waiting for 'the ghost' to come out. Fifteen minutes passed and suddenly a voice was heard.

"Who are you?"

Kai stood up and looked around, he saw no one but only heard the voice. "I am the son of the woman who killed you here, almost thirty years ago." Kai said.

The lights, including the flashlight of Kai's phone, went off. Kai didn't run or scream, he just stood there calmly waiting for something to happen.

He waited for a while and then turned on the flashlight of his phone. He pointed in front of him and saw her, a ghost standing there. She had the same outfit of the female students of his high school, but it was the  old verison.

One of her eyes was red, and the other was hidden behind her long dark hair. She had a pale skin and injury around her neck.

"I am the first tragedy....A flower plucked far too soon, I can't just rest like that while she is out there living her life after killing me." The ghost said. Kai remained silent as he only starred at the ground.

"Her son....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME??" The ghost shouted loudly. "You were the first.....of many victims...." Kai said. The ghost remained silent.

"She is not having a great life, 'her oppa' divorced her and re-married again. What do you want me to do so that you can rest in peace?" Kai asked.

"End this." The ghost said. "What do you mean?" Kai asked. "Just end this freaking infinite cycle of the 'victims of love' your family started. If you do this....I can then rest." The ghost said.

Kai thought for a while, he had just finished killing the last rival, he won't kill anyone else only if it was very very very necessary.

"Okay, I will end this cycle, right here, right now." Kai said. "A-Are you talking for real?" The ghost asked.