Chapter 20: 5% Mission

Two weeks already passed and none of Renjun or Kai took a step, the both examined each other's tactics and plans. Just what did you except from a yandere boy and a mafia boy?

Kai continued stalking Y/N from afar while Renjun kept his guard on and protected her all the time.

Kai: You didn't find any plan yet to end Renjun?

Bimil: I am still trying to find a one! This rival is different, he is a part of a mafia

Kai: Do you think I give an f? do it quickly!

Bimil: How about you wait for a while? You can do me a favor and I will come up with a plan after it.

Kai: You better do

Kai received the information Bimil sent, his eyes widened.

'You only have 5% chance of getting back in one piece.'

'I will do it.....I have to do it......for Y/N....."

The next day:

Kai sat down with Jisung as the both slacked from class and lied down in the rooftop playing some video games with their phones. Kai used this as a chance to make Jisung on his side.

"Yah! I lost again!" Jisung cried and Kai laughed. "Kai, we are the same age yet why are you in second year?" Jisung asked.

"I actually transferred from China, that's why I am a bit late." Kai said. "You are not Korean?" Jisung asked. "No, I am half Korean half other many countries..." Kai laughed causing Jisung to laugh too.

"Kai, I will tell you a secret.....but.... don't tell anyone! I didn't even tell Renjun!" Jisung said. 'He fully trusts me now.....'

"What is? I am good at keeping secrets." Kai said. "I actually have feelings for Lia......" Jisung said as he blushed and looked at the ground.

"But you didn't allow your sister to date anyone?" Kai asked. "Well, boys are very dangerous, you know what I mean.....I don't want anyone to harm her, specially that Taehyun is gone now and she is feeling.....lonely you know..... I also don't want her to forget about me because of a stupid boy!" Jisung said.

"It's your decision in the end, I won't interfere..." Kai said. "That's good, the break time had started, let's go and eat!" Jisung said as he got up and starched.

"I have to do something, you can go without me today." Kai smiled and left. "Man, he has the same personality as Renjun...."

Y/N's POV: