Chapter 31: Final Rival

"Oh....It looks like you are smarter than what I have thought, I didn't except this from you." Kai said. "Well, a man that weights around 80 Kg collapsed on the ground, how wouldn't I notice anything? And I can't  just remove the possibility of you being the murderer, since your birth mother was a one too...." Yeonjun said.

Kai's eyes became cold as he glared at Yeonjun. "How...."

"I know many other things about you too....but know I am 100% sure they are true, since the moment you told me you got a threat while no other student got one. You were behind every death in the school." Yeonjun said.

Kai started walking toward Yeonjun ignoring the gun that was pointed at his head.

"Don't worry man, I thought it would be great to battle you, I mean, Park Chanyeol, the greatest mafia was beaten by you and his non biological younger brother got killed by your hands. Only me and MR. Jung know you are the killer." Yeonjun said.

"Are you taking me as a joke?" Kai asked. "Maybe, I just want something exciting without any help from any other person." Yeonjun said.

"But this is sad, you will never tell anyone else about me, you know you are not getting outside here alive." Kai said.

"We will see about that.....But I was right, the murderer is a guy and you stalk Y/N because you love her!" Yeonjun said. "I can't wait to tell her all about your dirty work....."

Kai got very angry and started running toward Yeonjun, he avoided all the bullets even though it was very hard and almost impossible.

Kai kicked Yeonjun's arm and made his drop his gun. He quickly kicked it away and tried to stab Yeonjun with his knife in his chest but Yeonjun held Kai's hand to prevent him.

Yeonjun punched Kai's face strongly causing him to fall on the ground.

Kai's nose was bleeding and he felt a lot of pain. He tried to pick the knife up but Yeonjun was faster. He picked up the knife and pointed it at Kai's eye as Kai held Yeonjun's hand.

Kai used this as a chance and kicked Yeonjun in his stomach.

Yeonjun fell near the couch, he looked for something to hit Kai with quickly and held the table beside him. He used all his strength and threw it on Kai.

Kai fell down on the ground and yelped in pain. The both exchanged glares between them for few seconds.

"I....will be honest.....It looks like I have underestimated you, Choi Yeonjun." Kai said through clenched teeth.

"And it looks like I overestimated you." Yeonjun said as he started to walk closer to Kai. "I got excited when I heard you killed Renjun and expected more than this...."

"I killed many people over the last three months to be Y/N.....and a stupid ass like you won't stop me!" Kai said. "Aww.....do you think cursing someone might actually help you?" Yeonjun asked in a sarcastic tone. "Will you cry now?"