Chapter 26: Their First Meeting

Y/N's POV:

I arrived at school as usual, at 7:00 AM. Last night was really super strange. Jisung suddenly broke into my room and hugged me out of the blue, this wasn't the weird part, what was weird is that he suggested I get a boyfriend.

But him being Jisung, he told me my boyfriend should be someone named 'HueningKai'.

I asked him multiple times on this weird 'Kai' but he only smiled as he told me to wait and see...... Even though I only know his name, I don't even remember how he looks like at all.

The more I think about it, everything is strange including the way Jisung acts, I thought I was going to be a Nun because he won't allow me to date but this looks like it changed, so suddenly.

I sighed loudly as I looked at the ground and walked quickly not knowing where to go until I bumped into someone and fell down.

Author POV:

"I-I am very sorry! I didn't look in front of me...." Kai said. Y/N sighed as she held her hurt back, she looked up and her eyes widened.

Her heart suddenly started beating quickly as she looked at Kai's face, she was astonished by how handsome his face is from close up.

"It's okay, it's my fault, I should have paid attention to where I was going..." Y/N said. "No! It's still my fault...." Kai said as he looked at the ground.

'Do I know this boy? He looks very familiar......' Y/N thought.

"Let me help you." Kai said. He stretched his hand and Y/N held it as she got up. "You are......L/N Y/N, right?" Kai said.

"Y-Yes, but how do you know me? I am not even that popular at school..." Y/N asked. "I am your brother's friend. His name is Jisung, right?" Kai said. 'Shit.....this is really awkward right now......'

"I talked to him for a while and told him a bit about my sisters, he started barging then and told me to date his....sister." Kai blushed as he looked at the ground.

"You must be HueningKai then! Thank you a lot! I thought I might end up being a Nun if it wasn't for you." Y/N said. 'How can I forget that easily? He is the shy kid at the back of the class......'

"There's no need to thank me, Jisung maybe felt he was treating you a little bit in a bad way when I told him about the way I treat my sisters." Kai said.

"No, for real, thank you.... Even though he is my brother and I know he cares for me, his 'don't get a boyfriend' started getting me on my nerves. I am glad he changed his mind." Y/N said.

"Well, I am glad  that I helped in a way or another." Kai said. "Anyway, Kai, for how long have you known my brother?" Y/N asked. 'Stupid Y/N! What a good question to start a conversation with a boy......'

"Oh.....ever since he moved to this school. I remember Ryujin introduced me to him and we immediately hit it off. To be honest, he is really funny and kind." Kai said with a smile that made Y/N's heart bounce.

"Yeah, Jisung is really nice." Y/N said. "So you are. It's really nice to meet you." Kai said. "Yeah, it was nice meeting you too." Y/N said. There was a moment of silence as the both looked at each other directly and exchanged sweet smiles.

Suddenly, one of the teachers shouted loudly interrupting the two and the rest of the students.

"Everyone! Please pay attention! You need to head to the great hall now, the student council president has some important announcement to make!" The teacher shouted aloud.

All the students stopped and got confused, The students council president, Choi Yeonjun, has never attended since the beginning of the school and suddenly he appears with an announcement to make?

"Who is this student council president?" kai asked. "Oh, it is Choi Yeonjun, he hasn't attended since the beginning of school and it's really a bit weird...." Y/N said.

"Do you personally know him?" Kai asked. "I....we used to study in middle school together, we hanged out and talked sometimes, but we are not that close. Probably he is going to say why he didn't come all this time...." Y/N said.

"What do you think happened to him?" Kai asked. "I don't have any idea, but whatever the reason is, it must be very serious." Y/N said. "I heard he is the most popular boy here..." Kai said.

"Yeah, his father owns half of Korea and he is really handsome!" Y/N said as she blushed a bit. 'This is not good.....'

"It's not like you have a crush on him or something, right?" Kai asked. Y/N blushed more and struggled a bit in speaking. "N-No! It's not like that, he just....inspires me." Y/N said.

Kai smiled and held her hand. "How about we go now before we are late?" kai asked, he smiled again and pulled Y/N into the hall, she was a bit nervous because of how close he was to her.

Y/N smiled as she looked at him and tried to walk as fast as possible to keep up with Kai's long legs.