This can't be life !

Tiana POV                                                      
Lately Me and Devon been on the edge , I'm not gonna lie I miss Hakeem . I miss the way he kisses me , the way he makes me feel , just everything. If your wondering why I say I miss Hakeem his is currently shooting in  Philly  for the new Empire movie. If I tell Hakeem what's been going on he would flip out .

Flashback
Tiana: Devon I seen the messages on your phone  why is she saying "can't wait to see you again😍😏" and lately you been coming home later than usual!

Devon: Tiana why can't you trust me I told you we were in the studio late because we couldn't get the right beat ! You know the Asa's are coming up!(Yelling and starts beating Tiana)

Tiana:(crying and yelling) Devon stop leave me alone !! I've done nothing ! I asked one question! One question and you do this please leave !

Devon:(starts choking Tiana) I don't who the hell your yelling at you need to bring it down some ! (He lets her go) I love you now clean up this house and get it together before the kids come!

End of flashback

Bella : Tata why you crying , I love you so no more tears okay.

Tiana: it's nothing Bella baby come on so we can get you a prince ready to go with your daddy. Prince you ready to go with daddy?

Prince : wyess(spelt wrong purposely)

Bella: I missed daddy so much I can't wait to see him!

Tiana: okay come on he should be here any minute (hears a knock at the door) 

Hakeem: Hey t how you been ?

Tiana : taking things day by day how bout you playboy, where's Mrs.Lyon?

Hakeem: I've been good. I really didn't come here to argue just to get my kids so if you don't mind (goes inside to get the kids )

Tiana: (on the verge of tears) okay well call me if they need anything.

Hakeem: (gets the kids and start heading out the door) tell mommy bye .

Bella: bye tata love you (kisses her cheek)

Prince: bye bye mommwy wuv you(kisses her cheek)

Tiana: bye babies and bye Hakeem love you guys. (Shuts the door and leans on it) Hakeem must really not care about me anymore 😔😔😔. (Goes upstairs & gets ready to go to Bossy)

Devon :( walks in the house drunk and starts breaking shit ) Tiana!!!! Where the hell you at ?

Tiana: omg Ik he didn't come home drunk
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. I'm upstairs Devon what is it ? (By now Devon has made it up the stairs too the bedroom)

Devon: Tiana I told you I don't want Hakeem here unless I am here what the hell is wrong with you ( he punches her in the eye leaving her a black eye and starts kissing her and she kisses back and yk the rest)

Tiana: Devon I have to go to Bossy bye see you later .

Devon: bye .(pulls out his phone to text treasure)

Devon:Hey Tiana just left can I pull up?

                     Treasure:Fasho.

Devon:bet omw!!

                   Treasure: call befo u knock 😘.

Devon:igh bye , seen you in a few

              Treasure: bye🥵🍆💦.

Meanwhile With Tiana
Tiana: (talking To herself ) This can't be life , I cannot keep pretending everything is okay. Devon may be fine and packing but he keeps putting his hands on me (covering up the black eye with makeup and the bruises on her arms and put on scarf to cover bruises on her neck) he says he loves me but if he loves me why does he keep hurting me?  (Walking into Bossy)

Becky&Porsha: Hey Tiana how you doing girl

Tiana: going on day by day (fake smiling) well I'm gonna head to the studio . ( walks to the studio and starts to sing) The worst should be my new single

As I'm singing cookie walks in and notice me crying 😭🥺.
Cookie: Tiana baby are you okay?

Tiana: yes (sniffling each time a word comes out ) I'll be okay . I'm just tired, I'm gonna go home and sleep and prepare for the Asa's see you then bye cookie!!

Cookie:bye Tiana girl !!

Meanwhile with Devon & Treasure
Devon : (calls treasure) aye I'm outside

Treasure: ok I'm coming ( opens the door and let's him in ) Devon we need to talk .

Devon : About ?

Treasure: nigga the Asa's are tomorrow did you forget and we need to finish working on slow burn and then you can get some 😏😺.

Devon: alright alright 1 hr and I can get some ?

Treasure: I guess but let's start

They practice and then shower together and have some sex

Meanwhile back with Tiana
Tiana: (walks in the house and seeing it's a mess . Starts cleaning up while playing her and hakeems songs and starts crying taking a trip down memory lane and finally she finished and heads to bed until she hears a loud bang against the front door she runs downstairs to Devon. he walks in yelling and screaming at Tiana .

Tiana:Devon what's going on why are you yelling ?

Devon: where have you been ?! Don't lie to me either (grabbing her by the throat )

Tiana: Devon I've been at Bossy and came home to clean why  ? (As she's gasping for air and try's to get out of his grip)

Devon: Okay I'm sorry (letting her go)   I thought you were gonna get the kids , from there dads ?

Tiana: I was going to but you were nowhere to be found and you told me I couldn't go over there without you. Can I go to bed now!!
(Screams as she's walking away)

Devon: Tiana lower your voice you don't know who your fucking with (as he pulls her back and slaps her ) now you can go to bed goodnight

Tiana: goodnight ( walks up the steps crying and cry's herself to sleep) .