How could you?!

Tiana POV
the hour Hakeem is supposed to have the kids up . So far I'm enjoying my birthday but something just doesn't feel right . Like I'm feel like I'm about to pass out . (Passes out)
Chanel POV
I walk in and see Tiana passed out . Idk what to do but good thing prince and Bella are with Hakeem . I call 911 and they take her to the hospital and ofc paparazzi got ahold this 🙄.
Becky POV
According To TMZ American singer Tiana Brown has been sent to the hospital due to passing out we now she is unconscious. Our prayers and condolences go out to her children.
Becky: What the hell omg we have to get to bora bora with Tiana right now Porsha .
Porsha : omg where are the kids? Are they o-(interrupted by TMZ again ) AccordingTo sources Tiana Brown is carrying The child of Hakeem Lyon . So where is Hakeem ?
Porsha: yeah we have to go now !
They arrived in bora bora they're about to talk to the situation and arrive at the hospital
Becky: poor Tiana she looks so helpless this is my fault I should have told her no when she asked to get away for a month omg
Porsha : don't blame yourself you didn't know ..
Tiana POV 
I woke up with needles in my arms and Becky and Porsha look like they have been crying .
Tiana: umm why am I here where are Bella and prince where where are my kids ????????? Did did I loose the baby ??
Becky: Tiana calm down you did not lose the baby and Bel-
Tiana : no no no there not supposed to be with Hakeem only for an hour please find my babies please I can't live without my kids (crying hard)
Becky: Tiana your kids are safe with their daddy 
Tiana:can you call and ask him where he is but don't tell him I'm with you please I just want my kids, THIS the WORST Birthday Ever (crying even harder)
Becky :Okay Tiana if you want me  to call him you have to stop crying okay?
Tiana: okay okay okay
(Beckys phone call with Hakeem)
Hakeem:Hello
Becky : Keem where are you ??
Hakeem: I took maya and the kids to the Bahamas . Tiana doesn't want me to see my kids . So I simply took them . Is she doing okay have you went to bora bora ?
Becky : I don't know I haven't got to see her .
Hakeem: ok please let me know anything when you find out she's carrying my baby , okay bye (hangs up before she can say bye)
Tiana: I'm calling Hakeem but y'all have to be quiet please.
Hakeem: hey T how you doing
Tiana: you would know if you were here ... where are  my kids
Hakeem: you mean our kids
Tiana : no my kids . I'm here bc of you (starts crying ) can I just talk to them please 💔😔.
Hakeem: Tiana stfu with all that crying . You did this to yourself.
Tiana: how I didn't lay down by myself and make this baby . Do you realize this effects me also . Do I have to start sleeping with you again to make you happy am I not a good enough mom . I ended things with Devon for good. But just know that I love you. If anything happens to me promise me that you'll be there for the kids no matter what.
Hakeem: I love you also and I promise Tiana.