Happy Birthday Hakeem&Mia

Author POV
It's been two weeks since Hakeem has talked to Tiana. She keeps asking about him but cookie and lu say he's doing just fine he asks about the kids and he FaceTimes them and calls them when there with lu & cookie or dre and teri . Hakeem gets out in 2 weeks but today was a special day . It was his birthday and his first borns . Even though Tiana kept her away . Hakeem is still very excited. More to see his kids then tiana.
Hakeem POV
Today is me and mias birthday I'm so excited to see my kids. I don't really wanna see Tiana but I know she's coming so . I know that she is still seeing Blake. So right now I'm just gonna focus on my kids and my health. I get to leave today but Tiana doesn't know that so , yeah and I'm gonna stay with my parents until I'm ready to buy my own house.
Tiana POV
Today is a very emotional day for me . My first kid is 8 and the love of my life is turning 24. My first kiss. My first everything. Even though we aren't talking I still got him a present. I got Mia , a lot of toys , and her a phone and I got her a lot of clothes I took them all to see , princess . I'm still seeing Blake but we're just friends nothing more or less. But for now I'm gonna post a very heart felt post about them.

 But for now I'm gonna post a very heart felt post about them

@Queentiana10 Happy birthday to my first love , my first kiss my first everything

@Queentiana10 Happy birthday to my first love , my first kiss my first everything. I just wanna say thank you for everything you do I appreciate it all. Today is not just your birthday it's also our first borns . Hakeem Anthony Lyon I love you so much your my sunshine on a cloudy day. We've been friends since we were 13 , started dating when I was 15 and I got pregnant at 16. I love how much you care for our kids , your the best Baby daddy in the world . 24 never looked better love your boog❤️.

@Queentiana10  Happy birthday to my big girl , my savior , my first child ! My babygirl is 8 years old today

@Queentiana10 Happy birthday to my big girl , my savior , my first child ! My babygirl is 8 years old today. You saved my life mommy thought she was lost you made me find my purpose .your such a loving little girl! You help me so much everyday! Your one of my biggest blessings. I cried so many nights thinking I was gonna fail you but you turned out just fine . Mommy is so proud of you ! I love you until the end of time Mia Nicole Lyon .Love mommy always🥰😘.
Comments turned off
After Tiana took the kids to see princess they went straight to see Hakeem
Tiana: I'm here to see Hakeem Lyon
Receptionist : he was released earlier today
Tiana : Oh okay . Was it his parents that got him ?
Receptionist: um yes ma'am
Tiana: okay thank you so much . Kids let's go we're going to wello &wella's .
Tiana took the kid to Lu &Cookies . She was very upset when she seen this girl .
?: Hey Tiana long time no see?
Tiana: Umm what are you doing here?
?:To see Hakeem and you ?
Tiana: well as you can see I'm taking our kids to see him
?:It was not really nice meeting you again
Tiana: mmmhm same to you
Walks into the house and acknowledges coolie and lu and dre and Teri .
Teri: T Hakeem is in his room
Tiana: okay I'm headed that way .
Walks to his room.
Tiana: Hi
Hakeem: wassup
Tiana: wassup ? You didn't tell me you were getting released today
Hakeem: I mean I didn't think I had too . We haven't talked in 2 weeks what do you want?
Tiana: I just wanted to see you. Why is Laura here?
Hakeem: I told her to come we're just friends. Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go see my kids
Tiana: well here (hands him keys to a rolls Royce) Happy birthday.
They left the room . Tiana went to call Blake.
Blake: hello
Tiana: um we're just friends stop making it seem like we're a couple . I love you as a friend and I think we should stop sleeping together.
Blake: I understand. Keep in contact though
Tiana:bye .
Tiana saw Laura talking to the kids and she wanted to flip out but she knew that Keem was just being petty.
Tiana: So are you coming home tonight Hakeem?
Hakeem: I am home what you talking bout?
Tiana: I thought you were gonna come back home since I give birth in less than 2 months?
Hakeem: oh yeah well I'm going to be staying here until you give birth
Tiana: um okay
Hakeem: yeah so could the kids stay with me tonight and bring them back in the morning?
Tiana: sure . Do you know where Teri is ?
Hakeem: no
Tiana: k
Tiana goes to look for Teri and ask if she could talk for a couple of minutes by the pool outside.
Tiana:Teri you see Laura was his ex-finance
Teri: ugh so why is she here
Tiana: who knows
Teri: why is he acting like this?
Tiana : bc I was sleeping with Blake and he hates his guts
Teri: omg girl idk what too say but your babies are coming real soon
Tiana: I know that's why I have a question for you !
Teri : Yes ?
Tiana: would you like to be there god mom
Teri: I would love too!
Tiana: Yayyyy I'm so excited we can go shopping and everything!
Teri: omg yes girl!
Tiana: well I'm gonna head out  love ya sis in law😘
Teri: same to you goodbye!
Tiana left and went home to shower and after she went straight to sleep!