Confrontation !

Tiana POV
It's been a 3 months since our  romantic weekend and I'm pregnant i haven't told Hakeem because I'm just scared .Today I'm meeting Hakeems side piece . I learned her name is Vanessa Jones , she's very pretty and has a nice body but I just feel nobody is fucking with me . No cockiness though. Hakeem don't know I'm meeting her , I took his phone and told her to meet me at one of the fanciest restaurants. I wanted to kill him in his sleep. I was so hurt ! If I cheated on his ass he would be hurt . I'm getting dressed right now and I put her number in phone and told her he got a new number . He just woke up . I'm wearing my ring on my ring finger so she'll think this nigga married.
Hakeem: boog where you about to go
Tiana: dont worry about it (say with attitude)
Hakeem:Man Tiana we been doing good , don't make me ask again
Tiana:(she just walks out the room and goes to all the kids room to kiss them goodbye) Mia tell your daddy that the milk for the twins is in the freezer .
Mia: okay bye mommy
Tiana: bye
Bella& prince were still asleep she was about to walk out the door but Hakeem grabbed her arm ,and she snatched it back.
Tiana: do not touch me
Hakeem: yeah yeah whatever , where you going?
Tiana : go ask Vanessa
Tiana walked out the house he was calling for her to come back . She never did . 30 minutes later she made it to the restaurant and there was Vanessa . Tiana sat at across from her and Vanessa was so nervous because she thought she was meeting Hakeem and she knows his past with Tiana.
Tiana: Hello I'm Tiana
Vanessa: hi my name is Vanessa
Tiana: oh trust me sweetheart I know who you are. Yes I'm Hakeems baby mama the famous Tiana brown , I just wanna ask you how did you meet him and why did you keep seeing him knowing me and him are together
Vanessa : we met at a bar I thought he was cute so I told him where I was staying and for him to come through which he did and I wanted to stop but he insisted we keep seeing eachother.
Tiana: well he has 5 kids and ME his wife , no we aren't married just know I fill that position. Don't worry I got something for ass but you never talk to my husband again nor text him . I never wanna see you again. Your so pretty and what crazy is you wanna be with a nigga who has 5 kids. Maybe live your life and stop tryna live under some nigga
Vanessa : your the one who trapped him wtf
Tiana: bitch you don't know what your talking about don't ever talk to me that way again
Tiana left $300 and stormed out the restaurant and went home .
Hakeem: I see your back
Tiana: We need to talk Now . Chanel we will be in our bedroom if the kids need anything .
Chanel: ok
Tiana and Hakeem went to the bed she slammed the door and locked it.
Tiana: So I was trying to trap you?
Hakeem: babe chill out . No why would you think that
Tiana: your little girlfriend Vanessa said it , you know she's very pretty. Maybe that's why you cheated .
Hakeem:No that's not why
Tiana: then why Hakeem why tell me you love me and then hurt me . The only good thing you ever gave me was kids (she went to the bathroom and slammed the door and locked it and just cried then she's see blood and starts screaming)
Tiana:No no no no !
Hakeems beating on the door and Tiana opened and he started to freak out
Hakeem: were going to the hospital right now
Tiana:(crying) okay
The kids stayed with Chanel and Andre stayed with them also , Tiana really wanted this baby but things happen for a reason.
Doctor Garcia: Ms.Brown my sincerest apology but you suffered from a miscarriage
Tiana: (just crying )
Hakeem: far along was she ?
Doctor Garcia: 3 months .
Hakeem: okay thank you
Tiana: I knew I should have went to see that girl , this is all my fault.
Hakeem: No it's mine I should have cheated. Boog I'm so so sorry. When we leave here we can go home and just watch your favorite movies okay baby.
Tiana: sure . I just want to you to hold me okay?
Tiana was released from the hospital she stayed in bed  for a long time . The kids asked why she wasn't coming to talk to them but Mia and Bella knew there mom was pregnant, she told them not to say anything though.
Mia&bella: hey mommy can we lay with you?
Tiana: sure
Mia: mommy why have you been in here for so long we wanted to see your baby belly
Bella: yeah I like to rub your tummy
Tiana: well mommy isn't pregnant anymore the baby went to heaven and I was said but I feel a better that my favorite girls came to see me
Mia:awwww mommy
Bella: we love you mommy
Tiana: I love you girls too ! Let's take a nap !
Mia&bella: oh yeah our fav