Tianas Release party

Tiana POV
Today is the big day I'm so excited right now me and Keem are getting dressed I know  he's gonna feel some type of way but I don't care it's time for him to feel my pain . I'm tired of the way he treats me. I love him even though I shouldn't I do. My outfit looks good . It's time for us to go so I'm gonna go kiss. My babies goodbye first the girls then my big boy prince and the twins

 My babies goodbye first the girls then my big boy prince and the twins

Hakeem is about heat how Tianas really feeling really soon hopefully it keeps his ass in check but for now we wait!Tiana: I wanna say , Thank you for everyone coming out and supporting me ! Love you all ! The Songs I'm about to let you guys hear r...

Tiana: I wanna say , Thank you for everyone coming out and supporting me ! Love you all ! The Songs I'm about to let you guys hear really speaks my truth and how I feel . About a month ago I was diagnosed with postpartum depression. It took a big tole on me . I just wanna let y'all know that Ms. Tiana Brown is back baby .enjoy yourself and just relax !
They played the songs and Tiana and Hakeem left he hasn't said one word to her at all . She asked if he was okay he just ignored her so she left it alone . When they got home is when everything exploded. Tiana went to check on the kids . Good thing they were asleep . She went to the room to sleep if Hakeem was there but he wasn't so she went to his man cave and there he was .
Hakeem:Get out. ( he said bluntly and with a attitude)
Tiana: No . You don't like it do you ? Huh? While your out all hours of the night with some hoe I'm here with are kids . Crying myself to sleep waiting for you too come home ! Do you even love me?
Hakeem: Yes I love but that doesn't give you a p my right to make songs . On how you resent me and how you should have cheated on me and how I tell you that your weak bc you stay with me!
Tiana: Hakeem just because your going through something doesn't mean you get to hurt me along the way ! Am I not pretty enough ? Huh? Answer me ! Do I not give you enough sex ? Do I not kiss you enough? Huh Hakeem cus i never cheated on you ! I didn't make these kids by myself but if you wanna be a dead beat and CHEAT on me then you can sleep in your own room! These kids are my life I will not let you ruin them! They ask for you every night it's time to go to bed especially the girls !!! It hurts most because I talked to princess the other day and I had no shoulder to lean on your supposed to be my protector my ride or die the lu to the cookie ! Bonnie and Clyde ! I can't keep letting you hurt me because your unhappy! I'm unhappy and tired every damn day you don't see me leaving to cheat ! It's so hard to not be able to bond with your kids ! I treat you like my husband, I'm faithful, I cook, clean , I give you good sex if you ask me ! I should have took the kids and left . Your not gonna break my heart again nor my kids like you did me I refuse . I love you I really do and I feel like such a fool .
Hakeem: Tiana shut your insecure ass up ! I love your ass even when I wanted to hate your ass ! There's nothing wrong with you .
Tiana: Then why cheat on me ? I'm done wasting my tears on you ! Why do you treat me this way . What have I done ? You never wanna talk your problems out or feelings . I hate waking up angry at you ! I just wanna love up on you but you make it so hard some days I don't even wanna touch you nor like at you but I deal with it !
Hakeem: Come here
Tiana: why
Hakeem:Tiana man come here! I'm not telling your ass again!
Tiana: Boy fuck you
He pulls her to him and make her look him in the eyes . He wipes her tears
Hakeem: T I'm sorry.. I shouldn't abandon my kids and leave you to everything by yourself. Your a wonderful mom and girlfriend I might have to wife you up before you go on your hot girl shit but T I'm just scared to hurt you that's all , and the kids.
Tiana: what do you mean hurt me and them
Hakeem: I feel like I'm not a good dad or boyfriend like I feel like I had messed up in my past so much that you won't love me the same . I don't wanna fail them . Boog I failed at loving you the most . I promise you from now on that I will be there for you . That's why I have this present for you.
Hakeem pulls out a little box .
Tiana: (gasps)
Hakeem: Tiana Brown promise me you'll never give up on me . Promise you'll stay here for me no matter what terms and I promise that you have not failed are kids (kisses her ) I love you ! So accept my promise ring.

 Promise you'll stay here for me no matter what terms and I promise that you have not failed are kids (kisses her ) I love you ! So accept my promise ring

Tiana: I promise and I love you too, but you promise me that you'll never leave even after how mad you get .
Hakeem: I promise.
Tiana: okay well I'm about to go I'll see you in the morning.
Hakeem: where you going?(says angrily)
Tiana: Dont worry now bye.
Tiana left and went to go visit and old friend .
Carlito she just went to talked . There just friends . He's married and has 4 kids . 2 sets of twins. He invited her to the club . Plus she needed to go have some fun while she could . Her and Hakeem were gonna be handing a lot of sex ,because she has so much. Sexual frustration built up.
The next day
Tiana snuck into the house and just her luck Hakeem was awake he looked at her and rolled his eyes. She got in the shower and laid under him. She felt like she finally belonged. She felt comfort.
Tiana: Babe , this weekend we're sending the kids off for a couple days.
Hakeem:why
Tiana: I have a lot of sexual tension built up that YOU need to fix
Hakeem: you so nasty boog
Tiana: You made me this way you Big freak
Hakeem: you gon be calling me big daddy this weekend!
Tiana: Oh really .(they make out and then go to bed )