Lets Talk about us

Tiana POV
So I went to the doctor they said I was indeed pregnant . I don't understand how they could miss this . I decided not to breastfeed because it takes to much time and I'm very busy . I wish me and Keem situation was easier . The kids are with their aunt and uncles they wanted to take them out of town for a couple of days and I didn't have a problem. Hakeem keeps asking to come over so we can talk but I don't wanna talk right now . I know all he wants to talk about is us but their is no us their is still a little bit of time to the divorce is finalized because he won't sign the damn papers . I'm not telling him about the baby , until it's born because he will try to get back with me because I'm pregnant but I'm done with him . I probably gonna have to have him take the kids more than he usually does . I wonder why he wants my forgiveness so much and I've been throwing hella shade at him lately . My heart still hurts and I feel like a dumbass because I still love him but I'm done putting up with his bullshit . Maybe he can get it off the table what he wants to talk about so I'll let him explain hisself. It won't change anything but I guess I'll give him a try .
Tiana: I guess you can come over for a little bit.how does 7:30 sound?
Hakeem: cool , I'll be there .
Tiana: K.
Tiana turned her phone off and went to sleep . She was very tired lately ,Mia and Bella helped every chance they could and Tiana was very thankful she even bought them a pony . Even though Tiana was going through depression she couldn't let it show and she wasn't trying to stress herself out now that she's pregnant. I mean you couldn't really tell because after she had the twins she was still a little thick . She thought she was gonna look big but again she was the same size she was with Mia . In each of the kids room they had a big blow up picture from when they were new borns and a family picture. 4hours later . It was 7:20 and Tiana was naked because she sleeps naked she went in the mirror and rubbed her tummy and talked to the baby .
Tiana: Hey baby , mommy is gonna take good care of you even if daddy doesn't come around mommy gots you I can't wait to meet you bean . I love you so much already .
Tiana put on a big sweatshirt and went downstairs. The house was clean so she got her some water and pickles , watermelon , and tajin and wanted for Hakeem to come . A few moments later there was a knock and the door and it was Hakeem . Tiana opened the door and let him in they sat in the living room . She sat criss cross away from him on the couch  and faced him so she could hear what bullshit he was about to say .
Hakeem: so t I just wanted to say I missed you , I really do
Tiana: ok?
Hakeem: and I apologize on my kids Mia, Bella,Prince , Tyson and Tatum I'm sorry for what I put you through. You ain't deserve that you deserve a man faithful and loyal to you . I know I fucked up but baby I want you and only you
Tiana:(starts laughing) I mean do you want a award that half ass apologize . Boy please , you chased some ass when you have a wife , it's crazy tho because I gave you sex and everything and you still cheated with the same bitch . So I'm gonna start working more and i need you to get the kids on the weekdays instead of the weekends.
Hakeem: babe
Tiana: It's Tiana to you nigga
Hakeem: well Tiana you can't just change the arrangement like that .
Tiana: I can do whatever I want .
Hakeem: man whatever . I'll just start getting them on the week days .
Tiana: The kids is all I'm worried about you can do whatever you want I'm not tripping, I don't give a rat ass
Hakeem: Tiana why you playing so much
Tiana: I'm not playing I'm done with tf . You took me for granted know that I'm gone you realize I'm not the one to play games with, I'm no longer gonna feel insecure because your ass wants to cheat so do you playboy I'm good. Oh don't worry you won't have to worry about no nigga coming around yo kids . It's funny tho cus you show ya ass when I get a new nigga but I'm chill with yo lil groupies or hoes wtv tf you got going so I'm cool if you for real g. You broke my heart to many fucking times this time I'm not coming back .
Hakeem: i don't even do anything
Tiana: what?!( yelling)
Tiana got up a slapped Hakeem and started punching him . Then she thought about and this want he wanted he wanted a reaction from her .
Hakeem: Tiana chill out
Tiana:Fuck You Leave .
Hakeem:Tiana I (gco by Tiana)
Tiana:No bitch I said leave .
Hakeem didn't leave so Tiana went and got a knife and told him to leave
Tiana: Leave or I'll call the police
Hakeem: Man so you gon pull a knife out on me and call the cops
Tiana: Hakeem what do you want with me . You obviously don't want me you couldn't even look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't love her . So leave also Sign the damn divorce papers ! I don't want your money nothing . You can keep your last name I don't need it Boo  I'm Tiana brown
Hakeem: Man fuck this I'm gone
Tiana: Hakeem I'm so serious sign those papers
Hakeem left and slammed the door . Hakeem noticed something different about Tiana but he let it go he never seen this side of her . He had been drinking a lot during the week and would sober up on the weekends with his kids . Tiana knew her decision was gonna be hard but she had to do what's best for now .