ARTIST OF THE DECADE🌟

Hakeem POV
Today is the award show and I'm so excited I decided that me and Tiana are gonna go to the after party at Leviticus. I haven't talked to my mother I don't plan on it unless it a hi same goes for Dre and Jamal . My dad and I talk still he my dawg for real . Maya keeps tryna talk to me .Her and Blake son looks just like him , he's a cool lil dude acts just like him and she has custody of him and Laura's daughter since she is unfortunately in prison and he is dead . All they got is maya . I need to talk Tiana we ain't been the same since Paris . I don't know what it is . Could I have said something wrong to her ? Is it something I did ? Is there something I didn't do ? I don't know but today is about me and I don't wanna start an argument with her .

Tiana: Babe you ready ?
Hakeem: yes , is tiara here ?
Tiana: yeah her car is outside
Hakeem: before we go . Tiana are we good?
Tiana: Yes(sounding unsure) Tonight is about you baby
Hakeem: I'm nervous I don't know what to say
Tiana: be humble and don't be to cocky because lord knows
Hakeem:ok(grabs her face and kisses her) I love you
Tiana: I love you too. Let's go

On the way to the awards show Hakeem was so nervous but what he didn't know was Tiana had a secret performance . Tiana had a lot on her mind . Was he gonna like it ? Are they good? Is going to Leviticus a good idea ? Tiana was just so unsure and she was just gonna let it play out .
45 minutes later
Tiara:(whispering to Tiana) did you tell him?
Tiana: No it's a suprise , I hope he likes it
Tiara: of course he will
Hakeem: alright you ready to go on this carpet
Tiana: I guess
Hakeem: well
Paparazzi 1: Tiana ! Tiana! Hakeem!
Paparazzi 2: Tiara ! Tiara! Mr&Mrs Lyon
Paparazzi 3: Where is your family ?! Hakeem?!
Hakeem: Right here ! (Bends down to kiss Tiana)

They walk into the main part where the awards were and it was and Tiana snuck off backstage and got dressed . Hakeem was looking for her tiara said she had to use the bathroom and take a call . Hakeem eventually started to worry and started to become angry with tiara not telling him where his wife was Hakeem was about to ask her again people start screaming of joy and clapping and Tiana starts talking
Tiana: Before I give Hakeem Lyon this wonderful award I want to show you how wonderful of a person he is !
Hakeem: what's going on ?
Tiara: you'll see

Back to the video
Camera man: Tiana how would you describe your love for your husband?
Tiana: Everlasting. My love runs deep for Hakeem . I would risk my life for him . He is my one and only and he's definitely been my muse . Hakeem when you see this I love you!
Camera man: Mia & Bella describe your a dad for me?
Bella: My daddy is my hero . He inspires me too work hard . Even if I fail to get back up and try harder and think what I could have done better. Daddy I love you .
Mia: My daddy is a very nice man. He sets the expectation I should have for a man. He treats my mom like a queen and us girls like princesses . Also he pushes me too work hard for anything I want! Love you daddy !
Camera man: prince what has your dad taught you?
Prince: my dad has always taught me to respect women no matter what is or has happened. Dad your a legend love you man
Camera man: Tyson and Tatum what's your favorite thing about your dad?
Tyson: um my favorite about my dad is that he plays the game and basketball with me . Love you dad
Tatum: My dad always spends time with me that's my favorite thing . Love you dad
Camera man : Now Nani tell me about your daddy?
Heaven: My daddy is my favorite person and I love him a lot he always holds me and plays princess with me and sings to me and tells me I'm beautiful and makes me feel like a big girl
Camera man: alright guys tell him bye
All of them : byeee(waving a blowing him kisses)
The video continues with pictures of him and Tiana and the kids . Pictures from when the kids were born , birthday partys before they left , their wedding day , family vacation and everything to me by Monica was playing in the background. Everyone in the crowd had tears even luscious and it took a lot for him to cry Tiana then performed and song. His other family members were there but he didn't care he was not going to let them ruin his happy moment for him.