My whole world upside down.

2 Months later
TMZ
Rapper Hakeem Lyon reportedly in Critical condition and is not stable after he was involved in a serious car crash . Prayers to Mr.Lyon.
Tiana's heart dropped , she couldn't breathe . It felt like her whole life flashed before her eyes . She tried calling Hakeem and no answer , she wish what she heard was not true . The kids had been asleep except for Mia . Mia bursted in tears seeing her mom in distress . Tiana took deep breaths and went to hug Mia .
Tiana: hey your daddy is strong he is going to be ok(trying to fight back tears) he loves you guys so much . Baby listen whatever happens just know daddy will always love you. I'm gonna call auntie Teri I'm going to go see your dad ok you can't go . I'm sorry
Mia: is is is daddy ddddead? Mmmommy?
Tiana: No baby
Tiana calls Teri to come and she comes and Tiana drives to the hospital with tears flowing down her face . She cannot believe this was happening everything just was fine. There was hella paparazzi there cookie and lu were there .
Tiana: Is is he okay ?
Cookie: Look Hakeem is a Lyon he's going to push through you have to keep faith
Tiana: No I I need to see him (bawling) I can't lose him . How am I gonna explain to my kids daddy isn't awake .
The nurse came
Nurse: I'm sorry but Mr.Lyon is in a coma . He's fighting as hard as his one lung can . Good news is you can see him.
Tiana: okay. Cookie and lu you guys can go first . I'm gonna wait .
Cookie: you sure ?
Tiana: yes and could the kids stay with you guys for a while? Until I get it together.
Lu: you know I love my grand babies ofc they can.
Tiana: Thank yyou.
Lu and cookie went to see their son about a hour later they came back, cookie had tears in her eyes at thought of her having to leave her son . Despite the fact him and Tiana were divorce he is still a father to her children. Tiana got up and braced herself for what she was about to see . She walked into the room . And brought a chair next to the bed and held his hand
Tiana: My keemie. I know you may not hear me but I'm here I'll always be here but I need you to be strong you can't leave me here alone . You can't leave the kids . This is already hard enough . Hakeem don't be selfish right now. know is not a time to be selfish (tears flowing down her face she grabs his hand and lifts her shirt and placed his hand on her stomach) we're having another baby . A girl. I need you Keem please . I love you I do . Please stay with me I'm here for you. The kids need you . I don't want to raise them without you . This is supposed to be the opposite way Your supposed to miss me . Think about our babies keem . I hate seeing you like this . I'm so sorry . (Kisses his forehead) just please don't leave . I wish I could wake up from this ugly nightmare. I wish I could suprise the kids and tell them daddy was just okay. I need you to fight . Fight hard . Your still the first and last man I'll ever love . My protector. God please watch him, heal him , strengthen him . I love you forever and always Hakeem.

Tiana went home and cried herself to sleep she couldn't help but think about how should would have to explain to the kids daddy isn't awake and isn't going to be for a while. It truly broke her heart seeing Mia cry . Tiana heart was broken once again she felt as if she was lining a nightmare . Even if Hakeem didn't make it out alive she would honor him everyday . Tiana knows that their not getting back together she just wish their was more she could do he looked so helpless on the bed . She couldn't deal with seeing the kids not like this so she let lu and cookie keep them for a while while she got herself together. It was gonna be hard talking to Mia and Bella because they were such daddy's girls it's crazy. Her heart broke for them. She missed Hakeems making jokes every 5 seconds and his laughs and big bright smile. She loved how Bella and mias smile took up their whole face just like their daddy. Tianas heart broke also for the new baby , just imagining they were gonna have their daddy to watch them grow up without up and it just hurt her. It felt like her world was crashing down . Tiana knew she had to put her big girl panties on for her babies .

 Tiana knew she had to put her big girl panties on for her babies

@Queentiana10; Please keep him in your prayers . This wasn't supposed to happen it should be me I wish I could tell our kids everything is fine but In reality it's not . I love you in my heart forever, just please don't give up on our kids they need you.😖💔 Keemie please wake up.
Comments turned off