Leaving fpr philly

Hakeem POV
Today I leave for philly , for 2 months . I'm gonna miss my kids the most . Maya coming with me . Tiana told me to ditch maya for her but i can't . Tiana was the love of my life but you move on and grow up . If she can't take that then I don't know what will happen but my sons will be here soon. She has 4 months left! She's been so lovey Dovey and I've been keeping my distance. If she tells maya we've been fucking idc . Maya know what it is she don't never question me.
Tiana POV
So Keem leaves for philly today he's gonna be gone for two months. I'm kinda gonna miss him . I been tryna show him some love but he's been distant but oh well maybe he has really moved on. I'm not gonna sit around and mope all the time . I'm 23 years old with a 7 ,6,and 2 year old and I'm pregnant with twins so this toxic Takeem shit has to go . He'll come back and if he don't then he don't . I gotta get my shit together for my kids and myself . Thats why I've been in the studio been working on some shit about my past , and everything. My kids are my number priority . Hakeem is there daddy and I will respect that, but here he is once again not helping me with the kids . I haven't gotten a lot of sleep because I'm getting bigger and bigger the kids wanna sleep with me EVERYNIGHT ! I've been grinding the studio it's okay because my hard work will pay off in the end . Let me call him .
Hakeem:Wassup
Tiana: I'm just gonna being the kids by to see you . We're busy today .
Hakeem: So why can't they just stay with me until I get ready to leave ?
Tiana: Keem is not about to argue with you . I'll be there in 30 minutes.
Hakeem: Tiana I just wanna spend my last day here with them that's all .
Tiana: Fine
Author POV
Tiana takes the kids to Hakeem , she goes to the nail shop with Teri ,they go to lunch and Tiana tells her everything. Teri went home then there was just Tiana so she decided to go to the studio to record her new single miss you .

as she is in the studio she gets a call from Keem !
Tiana: Hello?
Hakeem: I leave in 45 minutes meet me at your house .
Tiana: Okay I'm leaving now bye.
Hakeem: bye
Tiana pulls up to the house waiting for Keem to get there . Eventually he gets there all the kids are asleep he kisses them all goodnight and goodbye.
Tiana: well I guess this is are goodbye for 2 months. I will try my best to bring the kids to see you .
Hakeem: (gives her a hug) yeah t ! If you only bring them down once can it atleast be for me and mias bday?
Tiana: umm sure ( pecks his cheek) I hope you have a safe flight please be careful ! Love you baby daddy
Hakeem: you 2 baby mama bye !
And with that Hakeem left !