Tell The Truth

Hakeem POV
Tiana called me and told me she hasn't been feeling good like at all so I'm on my way to the hospital . The first thought that went to my mind she was pregnant I got super excited cause I only want kids by her. I brought Nani with me the other kids are older and the nanny was there so they would be fine. Plus they were all asleep . I miss Tiana but I know she doesn't wanna be with me . I love her so much and when she was gone all I had was time to think about how much I hurt and love her . I knew she'd be mine the first minute I saw her.

In Tianas hospital room.
Hakeem:you okay?
Tiana: No I don't feel good at all. I keep getting these really bad headaches and bleeding down there really bad and My throat is super sore , it hurts to even speak. Also really bad headaches and stomach pains.
Hakeem: have the doctor said anything?
Tiana: No it's just a waiting game they ran some test but how are the other kids?
Hakeem: there fine I brought babygirl because her siblings wasn't gonna watch her and she always crying for us.
Tiana:Hakeem what if there's something really bad wrong with me? (starts crying)
Hakeem: T look calm down . I got you . I got us . I'll be here every step of the way . Ok?
Tiana: okay , can I hold my baby
Hakeem: she isn't a baby you know
Tiana: shes our baby
Hakeem: true (kisses her forehead)
Tiana: what if they say something crazy Hakeem, then what?
Hakeem: look I gotchu t you just gotta calm down. I'm not leaving your side.
Tiana: can you just hold me please (tears flowing down her face) just hold me so I know everything is okay.

The doctor comes in and Tiana whole world is about to turn up side down.

Doctor Mae: So Mrs .Brown we looked over the test and it looks like you suffered from a miscarriage. By the look of things you wouldn't have been able to carry the baby full term because of complications and that explains the stomach pains and really bad headaches. The excessive bleeding down in your area is from stress . I recommend you take it as easy as possible . I'm going to give you these pain meds just in case you feel pain but if your pain gets worse come back as soon as possible. Mr.Lyon make sure she stays in bed for 2 weeks and in a dark room and she uses a heating pad . No electronics or anything . Also we might have to do a surgery for her throat , the surgery may mess with her voice cords and if that does happen she'll never be able to sing again.
Hakeem: yes ma'am. (Tears dropping) Umm doc will she still be able to carry a baby full term or get pregnant again?
Doctor Mae: Yes she still is , just complications that could have risked her life .
Hakeem: Thank you . When can she be discharged?
Doctor Mae: In a day or so . Call me if you need anything and her meds should be in the day she gets discharged.

The doctor left and the room fell slient . With Hakeem not knowing how to comfort her . No tear left her face , not one word . Good thing heaven was still asleep but shortly she was leaving . Hakeem thought she needed space so he kissed her forehead and told her he would be back . Tiana lowkey didn't wanna talk about it but she knew Hakeem would since he was taking care of her for the next two weeks. Tiana knew that the kids would have to be with his family with her being in the condition. Tiana just sat there in deep deep thought. Until Hakeem came back , this was definitely gonna be a long two weeks but with him by her side .

Hakeem: T?
Tiana: YYes?
Hakeem: talk to me
Tiana: wwwhats wrong with me ? Why do bad things keep happening? Huh?
Hakeem: T your just fine your body is just going through things. It's all apart of gods process.
Tiana: Hakeem even if I had that baby where would that put us huh? Everytime I get pregnant we think babies fix everything and it doesn't . It doesn't change the fact you weren't in our kids lives for five years . Hakeem I never wanted life to be like this ..
Hakeem: me either Tiana but things happen
Tiana: we should be married watching our kids grow up and in the height of our careers . We're supposed to have Grammys and your supposed to be running the company but our childish mainly your childish ways got us here . I love you I do Hakeem , I just don't know if I wanna start over or jump back where we left off. My trust for you is gone , I can't see another woman in your life but if it happens I wish the best for the both of you .
Hakeem: T , I love you too and I'm sorry I understand if you don't want to start over nor trust me but I just feel I'm getting led on I broke up with my girlfriend for you ! (In an angry tone)
Tiana: Hakeem I never asked you to do that ! (Winches in pain and grabs her stomach) ouch it's hurts .
Hakeem: Tiana calm down your gonna make yourself hurt even more .
Tiana: Hakeem I never asked you to leave your girlfriend for me you think after five years of no communication I was gonna lust over you and just fall back into your arms . You have another coming Hakeem. The last day i was here you BEAT the living shit out of me (talking loudly) beat me so bad that I lost our baby(whispers) . You never valued me in the relationship I was trying while you we're screwing whoever behind my back . Constantly telling me what I wanted to hear but not the action. Stop telling me you love if you don't know how to show it . When you are angry about something talk to me so I can calm you down .
Hakeem: I I didn't know I beat you that bad . T I'm trying okay I am I'm trying to be the man you and that our kids need. I know I shouldn't have thought I was gonna win you back and I should have came atleast seen the kid's and I didn't which is where I fucked up . I'm sorry that I couldn't be the husband you needed back then . I'm sorry I didn't know how to love you and show you affection. Babygirl I'm sorry . I don't know what more I can say besides I'm sorry t . I know it's gonna take time . I'll wait a whole lifetime for you t that's how much I love you.
Tiana: Hakeem.. I appreciate that I do .But I'm not the old Tiana , anymore I'm not gonna take you back just cause ,if you hurt me once you'll never be able to have my heart again ever. So let's not give up on eachother i got you and you got me . Just hold me ok?hold me and tell me everything is gonna be okay . Please?
Hakeem: I got you , do you need to use the restroom or anything before we lay down ?
Tiana: yes
Hakeem:come on