Me and you

Tiana POV
It's me Tiana Lyon , yes my boo proposed I have the best fiancé ever . My baby is the best today it's just me and him spending time together. Since the kids are with our family . Today i made Hakeem breakfast and Myself for him to eat and enjoy.I'm on birth control so no more little lyons just yet . Maybe In a year or 3 but not right now . I'm about to shower while he eats and then I'm leaving . He can stay here by hisself until I get back I'm taking the kids stuff to Andre &jamal they're taking the kids with them to New York especially since Jamal hasn't seen them in like forever .
Tiana got in the shower while Keem was still asleep she tried to wake him up but he wouldn't get up so she sent him a text she's gonna be gone. Tiana took the kids stuff and pumped as much as she could for the twins and she told jamal there's some at the house in New York if they need more milk it wasn't old considering they haven't been gone for a week yet. She kissed the kids and told them she'd call every night and then her and Jamal took them out to eat and then when they left and got on the jet she just went to the beach and just relaxed and just thought to herself .
Tianas thoughts
I really do love Hakeem but will he mature for the better ? Do he actually love me ? What the hell Tiana he loves your ass just go to the bar .
End of her thoughts
Hakeem has been texting her all day but she put her phone on do not disturb. He did nothing wrong she just genuinely wanted to be alone. She went to the bar and got herself a couple of shots of don julio and tequila. She was just chillin until a man came up to her and started talking to her someone took a picture and posted it to the blogs . Meanwhile with Hakeem
Hakeem POV
I've been blowing up Tianas phone all day and she hasn't answered, I just don't understand what I did wrong . I was watching tv until my phone starts blowing up with people tagging me in a photo . I see it's a photo of Tiana and some man . I can't wait till she gets back she has some explaining. I can't believe she seriously would do this . I'm more hurt than anything we just professed all of our love for eachother and she with another nigga I can't with her anymore. Like does she even wanna marry me ? You know what I'm not gonna sit around and wait for her ass I'm boutta pack my bag and leave she can be with her boy toy and I'll be gone I don't have time for this .
Hakeem went upstairs to pack his bag not knowing Tiana had came back , she calls out for him and doesn't hear anything so she goes to their room and he's packing his bag so Tiana goes and grabs the bag and puts everything back in the drawers and stands in front of him
Tiana: Hakeem what are you doing
Hakeem: I'm leaving
Tiana: um no the fuck your not did you forget you put a ring on it
Hakeem: I wish I didn't
Tiana: why the hell would you say that you fucking ass hole ( punches him)
Hakeem: who where you with?
Tiana: no one
Hakeem: Tiana why the hell you lying to me ( backing her against the wall )
Tiana: I'm not I went to the beach and then went to the bar
Hakeem: yeah with you lil boy toy I seen the picture
Tiana: okay
Hakeem: okay ? Yeah I'm leaving and are you drunk ?
Tiana: I just had a little to much to drink that's it I just wanted to come home and spend the rest of our time here with you
Hakeem: (punches a hole in the wall next to Tiana) Did you sleep with him ?
Tiana: no I don't even know his name . Hakeem baby calm down
Hakeem: how am I supposed to calm down when my fiancé out with another nigga.
Tiana didn't say anything she just got her knees. Unzip his pants and went to work he wanted to resist but he knew Tianas head game was crazy . She finished like 5 minutes later. She got up and unzip her dress he watched it fall to the ground, then she walked out the room and went to the bathroom brushed her teeth. Then she went back to the room he tried to say sorry but she ignored him and went to the closet got her self a robe and showered she had nothing on put her robe on she walked to the room and Hakeem was waiting for her he grabbed her arm and pulled her close and started kissing her neck she just told him to stop but he didn't listen and she started to give in . She managed to get a convo out of him.
Tiana: Hakeem if I'm gonna he your wife you need to trust me okay ?
Hakeem: yes baby I'm sorry I should have just asked instead of accusing you
They make out sloppily for a long ass time . Hakeem only had his shorts on so he untied her robe and went down on her . Her moans filled the room and he didn't stop when she came he just keep going he eventually stopped and slide into her he was teasing her with his slow and long strokes , he took his time because he knew deep down he really hurt her feelings. Then he went faster and faster till he came . They laid there in a comfortable silence until . Tiana started talking.
Tiana: babe you really think I would cheat on you?
Hakeem: I mean
Tiana: well you don't have to worry about that because I'd never do you like you do me . ( she pecks his lips and lays back on his chest)
Hakeem: I'm sorry
Tiana: I'm tired of your I'm sorry's can we just sleep?
Hakeem: yeah
Tiana drifted to sleep while Hakeem was up thinking how he was gonna make it up to her . He knew he wasn't desvering if Tianas love . He hurt her so many times but he could never leave her alone . He just wanted to be happy with her and their kids but with his past that was very hard . So he sent a text to his family saying he's having a big surprise party for her , when they get back to New York he knew Tiana would love it . He just wanted to show how much he appreciated and loved her . He kissed her head and drifted off to sleep