The Bossy queen has returned.

Tiana has been with kids and today is there day with there daddy and the nanny is there so Tiana kissed everyone and left for work . She been having this song stuck in her head and today she making her big return to Bossy !
Tiana: The queen is BACK BABY
Porsha: Tiana your back we missed you!!!
Becky : omg is that the bad bitch Tiana Brown
Tiana: In the flesh I'm back . I've missed you guys i gotta a couple songs that I want y'all to hear.
They go to the booth and Tiana shows them the first song

Just pretend these next few songs by her 🤦‍♀️.
Tiana: Well?
Porsha: that's some fire but is everything okay?
Becky: Porsha !!
Porsha: I'm just asking
Tiana: yes everything is okay now I'm about to play the next few songs

Becky : wow Tiana these are amazing, we should have a release party for all of these songs.
Tiana: ummm sure .
Porsha: I don't think this is a good idea, how will Hakeem react
Tiana: I don't care how he feels right now
Porsha: whatever you say t
Becky : maybe we should have the party next weekend?
Tiana: sure and I will gladly bring me wonderful and faithful man ( sarcastically)
Porsha: these songs are hella dope Tiana. You look good to for someone who just had babies hell twins at that .
Tiana: thanks you boo. Well I'm gonna go to my stylist and try on some fits for next weekend.
Porsha: okay boo bye!
Becky: bye boo !!
Tiana had already left .
Porsha: I don't think this is gonna be a good idea these songs are about how she should have cheated and how she's heartbroken and a fool for staying with Hakeem! That damn boy is crazy.
Becky: well if Tiana don't care why should we !
Porsha: hmmmmm I guess your right
Tiana went to her stylist and had a cute fit . Although she doesn't know for sure if Hakeem is cheating she will let it be known that he shouldn't have ! Tiana feels he should grow up because they aren't kids anymore hell they have kids . It's already hard when he barely comes home anymore . Now Tiana is on her way home the kids should have ate already and be in bed and asleep. We she got that there the nanny was still there.
Tiana: Hey Chanel
Chanel: hello the kids are all asleep. The twins drunk all of the milk you left today. Prince had a little accident but that's all and the girls were angels. Mr.Hakeem left a couple of hours ago.
Tiana: Okay thank you so much here(gives her a 100$) for staying and your pay check will be doubled on Friday.
Chanel: Omg thank you Ms. Tiana
Tiana: No problem goodnight now
Chanel: night
Chanel left and Tiana went to text Hakeem .
Tiana: I had something big to tell you and wanted to give you a special night but once again your not here it's okay , see you tomorrow.
            read @12:30am
Tiana threw her phone on the bed . Poured herself some wine and took a long and much needed bubble bath. After she finished she wrapped herself in a towel and went to check on the kids and kissed them goodnight. Put on her pjs and got her box of pics and notes she got from him and read them and listen to music. She misses the old Hakeem the sweet man she wanted to spend the rest of her life . Right now he's just being an asshole . Eventually went to sleep but is awoken by the twins crying. She runs to their run since she there by herself with all the kids .
Tiana:ohh mommy babies . Diaper change . Oh lord (giggles)
She rocks them back to sleep one by one and goes back to bed and lays down . She hers the front door open . She knows it's Hakeem so she just acted asleep . He went to shower in the guess bathroom. He layed down and kissed Tianas cheek and he tried to put his arm on her waist but she moved . She got up and went to the bathroom but before she left she asked him something.
Tiana: Hakeem where were you?
Hakeem: I went to my parents then the studio.
Tiana: okay
She went to the restroom and layed down.
Tiana: Keem I have a release party next weekend, I would love for you to come please.
Hakeem: okay I got you . Now let's just go to sleep.
Tiana: okay .
They go to sleep