Only the strong survive

Tiana POV
We made it from Paris 3 days ago and tonight is the family dinner . Tiara is already at my house and is dressed and so is Natalia . Me and Hakeem started back talking to eachother but I feel like that we start back talking because of the kids but I don't say anything because I'd rather us be this way than argue . I can't make him do something he's not gonna do that's just that.
Hakeem : are you ready?
Tiana: Yes Mia,Bella and prince are riding with tiara
Hakeem: okay
Tiana: we might need to stop at the store I need to get something
Hakeem: what?
Tiana: nothing
Hakeem: Tiana we have to leave soon what is it? A pregnancy test?
Tiana: No . I need to get - never mind , let's go
They all head off in separate cars. Tiana,Hakeem,Heaven,Tyson,and Tatum
Tatum:mommy are you okay?
Tiana:yeah why ?
Tatum: you don't look ok , you look like your in pain
Tiana:oh no baby I'm ok. Are you excited to see lubby and popo?
Heaven: I am!!!
Hakeem: (laughs) kids put your headphones on and turn it up so I can talk to mommy
Heaven: okay daddy
Tatum: yes sir
Tyson: yes sir
Tiana: what is it?
Hakeem: you sure you don't need to go the store babe?
Tiana:(whispers to herself ) babe hasn't called me that since we were in Paris . (Talks to Hakeem) No baby I'm good
Hakeem: okay (he grabs her hand and kisses it then puts his hand on her thigh) I love you
Tiana: love you too
15 minutes later they arrive to the Lyon mansion.
Tiana:Nani, Tatum and Tyson wake up we're here at lubby and popos
Heaven:Daddy can you pick me up pleaseeee!!
Hakeem: little girl your spoiled as hell you know that
Tiana got out the twins and herself and then they walked to her sisters car and they gathered everyone and went inside .
Tiara: this house is big and beautiful
Tiana: yeah it is they redecorates it though
Ms.juanita : I'll take the kids upstairs and the adults are in the family room Ms.Tiana and Mr. Hakeem and congratulations
Tiana: Thank you Natalia this is ms,Juanita and Quincy is here
Natalia: really ? Ms.juanita could you please take me . Mom I'll be good love you
Tiara:Love you too
Tiana:Time for you to meet his family
All 3 of them walk to the family room and luscious greeted them everyone else gave them stares and Maya was there this is about to be a interesting dinner . Everyone headed to the dinner table it was gonna be like 30 minutes before they ate .

Luscious: so is this the infamous tiara ?
Tiara: yes it is Mr.Lyon
Luscious: oh please call me Luscious
Hakeem:Dad why is maya here?
Maya:You don't miss me ? Tiana doesn't know we were together for 2 years does she? Also your mother invited me
Cookie: yes yes I did , so Tiana I see you finally came back .
Tiana: Well I don't know why I wouldn't I am married to your son. You know the big wedding know of his family showed up too.
Jamal: well I was gonna go but I didn't think you'd want me there
Hakeem: mal shut your sus ass up , you were to busy kissing on your husband to worry about me . Everytime it comes to me you guys have something going on . When I got shot Tiana stayed by my side while you ran off to London. when I got in a car crash Tiana was by my side . Dre especially you , you made my life hell when you killed anika .
Jamal: Hakeem I'm sorry okay?
Hakeem:Man whatever
Andre: how many times do I have to say I'm sorry ? You know I never meant to hurt you or Bella
Hakeem: yeah but you did. You did that to her . Her mother you took that away . I grew up with out mom and I never wanted that for her but you did it to her Dre .
Andre: why does it even matter , you had Tiana playing mommy anyways
Tiana: Not playing I am Bella's mom. No one can tell me different blood don't make you family . I take care of that little girl for all 11 years she's been alive . I kissed every bruise, I went to every recital, I was there for every tear when I had no one to wipe my own. I was their for her first words ,first steps . Me and Hakeem may have missed the day she was born but everyday after that we made up for . I say we're good parents, are kids ain't doing they ain't supposed .
Jamal: Your making it seem like it's about you when it's not . It's about the fact that you can't handle when someone brings up anika and that your not Bella's mom.
Hakeem: JAMAL I'm going to need you to back up off my wife . Leave her alone , she takes care of Bella , she's there for Bella , she's Bella's mother . You will not take that away from her you punk !
Jamal: here you go ! Hakeem the crybaby Lyon acting like he wasn't beating her ass for years . Now he wants to act all sweet to her .
Maya:(laughing )
Hakeem: you really pushing my buttons (Hakeem was about to do something but Tiana stopped him and made him look in her eyes )
Tiana: baby it's okay , calm down it's okay , we're okay I'm right here .(they kiss for a long ass time just to make everyone mad) and maya the hell you laughing at bitch ?! I will beat your ass .No matter what you do you'll never be me .
Teri:Tiana I wanna apologize to you for being so rude to you . I was upset for nothing whatever you and keems probably was between y'all two . I hope that you can forgive me.
Tiana: (sighs loudly) I forgive you .
Tiara: Maya you see that they are married I don't care that he got drunk and married you , your marriage didn't even last long , so stay away from him. So you just came to be petty and you know that.
Maya: so what if i did atleast my husband isn't dead
Tiana:enough! Tiara no le prestes atención a esta estúpida azada, eres mejor que eso. Maya don't you ever speak to my sister that way again , and don't even turn your ass to look at MY husband. Remember I got the ring , the last name, I own everything, I got the kids , and the keys to his heart bitch , I'm the one who gets to make him reach that unbelievable climax you thought you did . Babygirl I pimped his ass out . I will not let you just come back into our lives and take that away from me again .
Hakeem: maya you don't even speak to me
Tiana: don't talk to that bitch
Luscious: alright ms. Juanita bring the food .