What is love ?

Tiana POV
Today me and Hakeems alone time .The kids are already at school . Mia started to feel better when we got back home so we let her go to school .We  just left the mall , now where on the way to get me a Hermes Birkin bag. Very exclusive and expensive and it takes an hour to get there so yeah . He has something to tell me I know because Hakeem Lyon will never just do this . I want another baby that's why I've been so lovey Dovey.
Tiana: baby can we have another kid?
Hakeem: Lol Not now later but baby can you please tell me what's been going on you've been shutting out
Tiana: No i haven't . I'm still mad about your shitty apologize because you accused me of cheating
Hakeem: Tiana how many times do I have to tell your stubborn ass I'm sorry . You see me trying to do better for you and the kids and you act so damn stubborn. Why do you do this it's not fair too me ? Why'd you say I do if you treat me this way
Tiana: Because I love you ! If I didn't love you Hakeem I would have never said yes ! I would have never even came back to New York! Real question is why were you talking to maya I didn't forget
Hakeem: Nah don't change the subject Tiana , I just acted out it wasn't to hurt your feelings I was made because I seen drake texting you . Also I was talking to maya because I will be the ceo soon .
Tiana: so you weren't gonna run this bye your wife first ? Hmmm?Why is that everything else is starting to become for me . you tryna take over empire is gonna ruin us our family do you even care .I hate you .  (Whispers) I wish I didn't keep any of our kids
Hakeem: T is that hhow you feel ?(voice cracks) Stop talking about my kids like that ! I was going to talk to you about it but you wanna be a little ass about everything. Literally you made a night that was supposed to be about me about your damn self ! Your so fucking self centered and selfish .Making everything about yourself per usual. You got your trophy it's not like you care about anything else. When the Tiana I know comes back please tell her to call me.
Tiana: Hakeem I care about you ok ? I'm sorry that I don't know how to show you that alright?im sorry I never had anyone teach me how to love
Hakeem: Tiana quit playing victim . You don't think I'm hurting ! Do you know what it feels like to have your partner shut you out and your trying your hardest to be sincere. Please let me know ! You can't I thought so . Someone didn't just tell you they wish they didn't keep their kids and they hate you . So drop this shit .(tears flow from his eyes) T you won't even love me . Why? What am I doing wrong ? (Breakdowns) My own mom wont even love or talk to me or my brothers and for what ? I try t I try but you making it harder. Your the reason my family won't love me . That shit  hurts Tiana because I'm in love with your mean ass . My kids missing out on bonding time because of you it's not fair to them . So unless you wanna lose me and the kids . I suggest you get your shit together. I'll never be good enough for you .
Tiana: Hakeem. I'm sorry . I've been acting like such a bitch and you've apologized numerous times and I know pussy isn't an apology baby just let me this up too you I'm sorry . You deserve better and I didn't  mean what I said about the kids I was just upset . I can't ask you to not continue your family's legacy . I just don't want it too effect us and our own family ok? Especially if we're tryna to have another one in the future. Hakeem I never meant to hurt you , I love you I just don't know how to do it babe . I'm gonna work on myself because your getting yourself together and growing up and I need to also . You are my soulmate . You make everyday worth getting up for and I'm sorry for taking you for granted. When we get back I have a surprise waiting for you .

Tiana leans over to and kissing Hakeem but he doesn't kiss her back . She really broke his heart  saying the things she did . Tiana was texting tiara about Hakeems surprise. Tiara and luscious are like best friends now . So Tiana was flying him and luscious out on a men's get away for the weekend. Both men had been working hard and Tiana really needed to make up too Hakeem. The rest of the day was spent with him not talking as much just an ok or cool or an mmh Tiana brought this on herself being selfish and she couldn't even be mad about it because was the cause . So when the kids were asleep Hakeem moved into the other room downstairs. Tiana thought he was being ridiculous but she was gonna feel him real soon and the silent treatment pisses her off.

 Tiana thought he was being ridiculous but she was gonna feel him real soon and the silent treatment pisses her off

@Queentiana10: love is so blind it feels , right when it's wrong 🥺💔.

Comments turned off

@Queentiana10: Physically, Mentally,Emotionally  TIRED but at least my body looks good!

Comments turned off

@theshaderoom: Tiana Lyon wife of Hakeem Lyon says she's tired close sources say she wants to get a divorce from her husband "fell out of love" @Queentiana10: This is FAKE NEWS me and my husband  are not getting a divorce! We both love you eachoth...

@Queentiana10: This is FAKE NEWS me and my husband are not getting a divorce! We both love you eachother a lot !
@Hakeemlyon3: we may be going through something but we are not getting a divorce !!