Court day

Tiana POV
I was realeased 4 weeks ago from the hospital. Today is one of the hardest of my life but Hakeem has driven me to this point . He was the love of my life . He has hurt me mentally, emotionally, and physically I can't do this to myself anymore I'm tired . My body cannot take his shit anymore . I'm trying to get full custody. He is about to be in philly for months for the filming of the new empire movie . Today he will never forget who his messing with . I go hard behind my kids .
(Outfits that they were to court)

(Imagine 5 month belly)

Hakeem POV
Today is tone of the hardest days in my life I may risk losing my kids again. I can't they are my life but I don't know . I really love Tiana she's going to be in my life forever she is the mother of all my kids . No matter how much I throw in her face Bella isn't hers she's been there from the jump. I will say as far as me putting my hands on her was an accident but we're not gonna act like she's innocent also . Devon around my kids and him beating on her . When Eddie was around all she did was treat me like shit . Wouldn't be here right now if she would have just said yes when I asked her to marry me . Now I'm married to maya she's been a good wife but I hope she ain't tryna trap me because I don't need no more kids right now .

 Now I'm married to maya she's been a good wife but I hope she ain't tryna trap me because I don't need no more kids right now

(Skip to the court. Hakeem has Maya,cookie,and lu and thirsty with him. Tiana has no one but her lawyer.)
Judge M: Today we are brought here by Ms. brown . So I see that you want to take full custody.
Tiana: Yes your honor
Judge M: and why is that?
Tiana: I feel that my children should be with me because , Hakeem isn't always there with the kids maya is I don't want some bitch playing mommy while I'm in the hospital because of him
Thristy: so why do you feel , that your in the hospital because of Mr.Lyon?
Tiana: when I was in the hospital in bora bora he was there and I was stressing because took the kids for a hour and Never returned when the hour was up and I was stressing. The second time we were in the studio and we were arguing and I was punching him and yelling at him , and then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach next thing you know I almost miscarried our twins .
(Hakeem in shock about the twin part. Skip is Tianas lawyer)
Skip: I would like to call Mr. Lyon to the stand . So is it true you slapped Ms.Brown while she was in the hospital?
Hakeem: Yes it is true but it was accident my mind just went blank
Skip: So why do you feel as you should have full custody of Bella & Prince ?
Hakeem: well I am there father.
Skip: well that's all may I have Maya Lyon to the stand. So you and Mr. Lyon have been together for about 2 months and been living together for 3 ?
Maya: yes
Skip: So when you found out that Ms.brown was pregnant again by Mr. Lyon how did you feel . Did you want to hurt her???
Maya: I was upset at first but realized that they weren't even going to end up together so it didn't matter. What I was for sure of that I was going to help my husband take care of the kids.
Skip: But if you knew she was pregnant and already stressing why didn't you tell Hakeem going to bora bora was a bad idea . Knowing that she could possibly miscarry?
Maya: we had the conversation that she could so I told him to control his anger.
Skip: That's all.
Thristy: I would like to have Ms.Brown to the stand ? So is it true that your ex Devon abused you while the children where at the house with you?
Tiana: Um yes it is true. He has never touched the kids and never will I have a restraining order against him.
Thristy: So yes he has? Okay and why haven't the children seen there father prior to today?
Tiana: I felt they were safer with me . I don't feel comfortable having them around his w-wife Maya.
Thristy: And why is that?
Tiana: Because I have never liked her . When I was at empire and Eddie barker was running the label I've never liked her that's just that. she just came out of nowhere and now she's married to the man I have kids with , been of and on with since we were kids so ofc I resent the hell out of her . I don't think I will ever like her . I don't even acknowledge her when she comes in a room.
Thristy: okay one last question. Is it true that you share a child with mr. Lyon that is 7 years of age? (Hakeem is in shock and angry)
Tiana: hhhow do you know about that?
Judge M : Recess
(Tiana&Hakeem our arguing in the hallway about the kid )
Tiana:Hakeem I never told you because you hurt me , you broke my heart with that old ass lady don't think i didn't forget!
Hakeem: Idc T that is my child to I should have known !!! I should have never met you! I promise you'll regret all of this if it's the last thing I do .
Tiana: Why do you always do this do you hate me this much you know I know what you need ! Follow me Now ( They go to the bathroom and she gave him head and he was quiet the when they came back but cookie caught them!)
Cookie: What the hell was y'all doing?
Tiana: umm nothing just talking, that all
Hakeem: Yeah. Tiana remember what I said
(Tiana bust into tears after he said that and they go back to the court room )
Judge M : after evaluation and everything I granted Ms.Brown Full custody of Taina a ,Bella and Prince Lyon. Mr.Lyon you will get supervised visits . I suggest you and Ms. brown get it together for the kids . Y'all are hurting them more then yourselves.