Trust???

Tiana POV
Yesterday night was bad my head hurts a little but my legs are sore af Hakeem wasn't playing no games but today we need to have a talk about how he doesn't trust me because this going back and forth over something is childish, I don't want this to happen in our marriage and one of us files for divorce but Hakeem better watch it because I won't hesitate to leave and take the kids . I hate when we argue because we always just have sex instead of talking about it I meant it when I said I was tired of his sorrys . No women deserves to keep getting treated as if she's not human . I am going to be his wife so he needs to get his shit togther. Hakeem doesn't know about my secret house I hope. It's a house I bought when I wanted to get away from everyone in New Jersey. I hope for the kids sake he can get it together I want my kids to be raised in a home we're they know both parents love them , I didn't have that I had my sister and my grandmother. Right now I'm about to get in the shower and get ready for the day. Hakeem is still asleep he always sleeps late . I pecked his lips before I left the room.
Tiana gets in the shower and is playing Insecure by Jazmine Sullivan . Tiana singing so loud she lowkey forgot Hakeem was asleep .
Hakeem POV
I wake too Tiana not next to me I look in the closet she ain't there but I hear music playing loud and Tiana singing
Tiana:Why you gotta be so insecure when I did all I could do but you be wanting more ? Why you can't get up off my back I can take a lot of shit but I won't take that .
I just kept listening to the lyrics I could tell by the way she was singing she really felt it I just don't understand why she felt this shit so hard like wtf ? If I go put some shit like that on she would be mad as hell. I'm just boutta get my stuff to shower we can talk after.
Tiana got out the shower and decided to clean she knew Keem was in the other shower so she just left it at that . She played pack life by queen naja loudly throughout the speakers she made sure Hakeem could hear it and how she was feeling and singing let it be know she wasn't playing no games and then her song sorry came on by Beyoncé she sang her heart out by now Hakeem was out the shower it was this one part that she sang that stuck out to him .
Tiana: Today I regret the night I put this ring on , you always got them fucking excuses !!!!!
He just sat there watching and then triggered by Jhené Aiko came on she lost her shit she never felt so related to a song . Hakeem was in his feelings so he went to the room and cleaned up in there some . He went back to where he was then playing games came on and he was just watching how he's soon to be wife was really feeling so he just let her finish . Tiana finished cleaning and she seen Hakeem just sitting there she didn't say one word to him. she turned off the speaker and went to the kitchen to cook for them . Hakeem later came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Tianas waist and planted kisses on her neck . Tiana didn't react she just stood there soaking all his love because she knew he was about to tell her some bullshit that she really didn't wanna hear . He eventually stopped she went to put there food on the table but she wasn't hungry so she sat his food at the table and his glass of wine and started to clean the dirty dishes. Hakeem noticed something off about her but he did ask because he knew she would completely shut him out. Tiana finally broke the awkward silence.
Tiana:we need to talk
Hakeem: I'm listening
Tiana: do you trust me?
Hakeem: kinda of
Tiana: why not?
Hakeem: you lied to me about Blake I'm trying to trust you but the truth is do you trust me?
Tiana: (slient and sighs ) No
Hakeem: you have ever right to feel that way but look your the one I have kids with your the one with the ring on her finger. Why didn't you ever tell me about your house in jersey?
Tiana: how do you even know that ? You know what I don't even care . The reason I never told you is because I couldn't trust that you wouldn't hurt me more than you already have .
Hakeem: well that's all I need to know about trust . (He walks away she follows him )
Tiana: Hakeem! .... Hakeem! This is what I'm talking fucking about you never wanna tell me how you feel you think dick and sorrys fix everything but it doesn't!
Hakeem: Tiana your the one who shuts down everytime I ask you a simple fucking question . Why did you even say yes if you felt this way I could tell by the way your were singing
Tiana: because I love your STUPID ASS more than I love myself (a tear fell from her eye) you never talk about how you feel my nigga you shut me down ! I'm tired of stressing because of your ass last time I was stressing I lost a baby . You thinking is having sex and you saying sorry is gonna fix the damage you've done it's not fair ! I just wanna talk to you about how I feel without you feeling some type of way
Hakeem: Tiana then less talk just straight honesty.
Tiana: k
Hakeem: lose the attitude
Tiana: see here you go I'm not a fucking kid do not talk to me like that I respect you so you will respect me , if not you can find another bitch to be Mrs. Lyon
Hakeem:(stays quiet)
Tiana: I thought so
Hakeem: t just be straight up with me cut the bullshit
Tiana: okay . I feel you don't care about my feelings because you keep fucking up and you know I'll take you back that's why you keep doing it . Bro I'm tired of that shit , I'm your partner and you can't even be straight up with me . I may forgive you but I will never forget, you don't get to keep hurting me because you feel some type of way so you better get your shit together or me and the kids gone and you lose me for good . Why ? What did I do for you to cheat was I not fucking you enough if that's the case I'm sorry that I have to tend to our kids that you tend to keep putting in me and not wanting to help . Did I not love you enough cus quiet frankly I think I'm a fucking fool because I thought maybe u'd learn to appreciate me.
Hakeem: I'm sorry t , I'm not deserving of your love you need someone better
Tiana: then be better not just for me but our kids I want a future with you but you have to do better or I'll call of this engagement I'm not gonna be the only one putting in effort.
Hakeem: I understand just please don't leave I don't know how to function without you and I feel like you don't love me like you say you do but I don't feel it and that's that
Tiana: I'm sorry I promise I love you okay and only you . We just need to talk out stuff instead of one another trying to leave but I'm serious Hakeem. Also why don't you show me off ? Do you not want people to know we're engaged because there's hoes in my phone left and right telling me how your bitch ass is acting single!
Hakeem: I'll show you off bae just chill and they lying
Tiana: mmh

 Also why don't you show me off ? Do you not want people to know we're engaged because there's hoes in my phone left and right telling me how your bitch ass is acting single! Hakeem: I'll show you off bae just chill and they lying Tiana: mmh

@Hakeemlyon3 Just so y'all know this is the real Mrs

@Hakeemlyon3 Just so y'all know this is the real Mrs.Lyon , my wifey and everything else this my baby forever! I love you boog forever and always . Been putting up with my bullshit since we was 13 I'm glad I made you mine couldn't picture this with anyone else love your husband 💙. @Queentiana10
Comments turned off.
Tiana phones starts blowing up from people tagging her in a post from the shade room

Theshaderoom: Looks like Hakeem Lyon finally put a ring on it . According to his post earlier him and ms. Tiana are happliy married . #Baewatch #congrats !!
Hakeem lyon3: yeah that's my baby of course I had to wife her I got the baddest b in the game .
Queentiana10 : thanks hubby love you💙🥺!

Tiana went over to Hakeem sat on his lap and they made out they packed there bags earlier because they leave tomorrow.
Tiana : babe since it's our last night here let's go to the beach and chill
Hakeem: okay lets go
They went to the beach and just chill
Hakeem: I love you no one else I rather be with
Tiana: same baby and I love you too ( she pecks his lips & went to insta and took a pic of him with the song into you by tamia in the back playing and posted it )
She just looked at him smiling at how much they've overcome not just as a a couple but as people .
They went home showered and went to sleep . Tiana consider moving to Ibiza but she changed her mind even though Hakeem was cool with it.